Thread: Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 27th - 31st July 2015

Exclamation Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 27th - 31st July 2015

Monday

Amber reaches a decision about her pregnancy treatment; Daniel gate-crashes university; Paige confronts Brennan with surprising results.

Tuesday

Tyler buries his feelings for his brother´s sake; Ben´s more troubled than Karl and Susan realise; Toadie and Sonya grapple with putting Nell into childcare.

Wednesday

Tyler decides to move out of the Kennedy house; the Brennan boys are surprised by a visitor; Kyle asks Amy to stay longer and keep working for him.

Thursday

Why is Tyler hiding out from his father? Sonya and Toadie are desperate to help Nell cope with the loss of a friend.

Friday

Guilt pushes Amy to leave; Sheila catches a thief; Joshua wins Amber over.
    Last edited by Perdita; 13-07-2015 at 09:20.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

10079229 (13-07-2015), badirene (13-07-2015), ChrisRF (13-07-2015), Happyme123 (23-07-2015), Lazyweaver (13-07-2015), lyndapym (13-07-2015), MiriBee (13-07-2015), PAJ88 (13-07-2015), pyrocanthus (18-07-2015), Red dress (18-07-2015), ScorpioStar (19-07-2015), TaintedLove (15-07-2015)

'Paige confronts Brennan with surprising results.'

Me thinks Paige forces Mark to admit he still cares for her..meanwhile Tyler will have to keep his feelings for Paige a secret. .....well that's what I am hoping, even though some people still think it will be Tyler who ends up with her.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to melindakw1969 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (14-07-2015)

Me thinks Paige forces Mark to admit he still cares for her..meanwhile Tyler will have to keep his feelings for Paige a secret. .....well that's what I am hoping, even though some people still think it will be Tyler who ends up with her.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to melindakw1969 For This Useful Post:

ChrisRF (13-07-2015), Ruffed_lemur (13-07-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by melindakw1969 View Post

it looks like in a few months Paige develops feelings for Tyler and she is avoiding him because she never expected to have real feelings for him.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gillyH1981 For This Useful Post:

meagan82 (17-07-2015)

Arrow Amy and Kyle

Do you think Amy feels guilty because she has feelings for Kyle?

Monday 27th July
    Amber comes to an important decision. Paige remains convinced that Joey is stalking her. Daniel finds a way into Imogen's life.

Tuesday 28th July
    Tyler hides his real feelings. Susan and Karl worry about a withdrawn and isolated Ben. Toadie and Sonya consider putting Nell into daycare.

Wednesday 29th
    Tyler returns to the Brennan house - at the worst possible moment. Russell Brennan arrives to visit his sons. Amy gets the chance to stay in town long-term - but may have to find somewhere else to live.

Thursday 30th
    Tyler avoids his father. Naomi worries about Sheila. Kyle finds a way to help Nell cope with her loss.

Friday 31st
    Terese continues to feel the pressure. Paul offers Amy a job. Amber is impressed by Josh's new maturity. The women of Ramsay Street gather to honour Sheila.
    perfectblend

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (21-07-2015), MiriBee (20-07-2015), TaintedLove (27-07-2015)

Wednesday 29th
    Tyler returns to the Brennan house - at the worst possible moment. Russell Brennan arrives to visit his sons. Amy gets the chance to stay in town long-term - but may have to find somewhere else to live.
    Okay so is the "worst possible moment" because maybe Tyler finds Brennan and Paige together in the bedroom? or is it because his father Russell arrives unexpectedly....? Hmm my imagination is playing out both scenes in my mind..lol

Wednesday 29th
    Okay so is the "worst possible moment" because maybe Tyler finds Brennan and Paige together in the bedroom? or is it because his father Russell arrives unexpectedly....? Hmm my imagination is playing out both scenes in my mind..lol

Thread Information