Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nate Kinski (Meyne Wyatt)

Quote Originally Posted by rowdydog12 View Post
    worst actor , ever...
    a.g.r.e.e!

I think he's getting better,, he was terrible to begin with, now not so bad..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer8 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-05-2015)

Also ahead on Ramsay Street, Nate Kinski will be given a surprise when his date takes a very unexpected turn.

After Nate (Meyne Wyatt) agrees to go on a date with Brett, he is left feeling uncomfortable when he bumps into a guy called Alistair, who had made a homophobic slur at The Waterhole previously.

Having been anxious prior to meeting with Brett, Nate is relieved when everything seems to be going to plan. However, the date starts to go downhill when Alistair wanders in and immediately clocks Nate.

Nate confronts Alistair
    © Channel 5
    Nate confronts Alistair

As Alistair's presence continues to unnerve Nate, he finds it difficult to focus on Brett, prompting a protective Kyle Canning to intervene.

Although Kyle warns Alistair to leave Nate alone, he continues to loiter and with Nate so distracted, Brett eventually decides to leave.

An angry Nate then decides to take Alistair to task about his behaviour, but to his surprise, Alistair sincerely apologises.

As Nate struggles to work out what is going on, he is left stunned when Alistair plants a passionate kiss on his lips, before running off without a word.

Alistair kisses Nate
    © Channel 5
    Alistair kisses Nate

Neighbours airs these scenes on Friday, June 26 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (14-06-2015), Ruffed_lemur (13-06-2015), tammyy2j (14-06-2015)

Weird guy. Seriously in denial!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (13-06-2015), tammyy2j (14-06-2015)

Also ahead on Ramsay Street, a new romance could be on the cards as Nate Kinski shares a kiss with newcomer Aaron Brennan later this month.

Despite previous tension between the pair, Nate (Meyne Wyatt) agrees to help Naomi Canning with a promotional stunt at Lassiters.

As Naomi becomes increasingly anxious about her 'hotel box' promotion not going to plan, she starts to question Aaron's commitment to the project.

However, Naomi soon realises that it is not Aaron (Matt Wilson) she needs to worry about when the actress who is meant to be playing his wife fails to turn up for the task.

Thinking quickly, Naomi takes drastic action and locks Nate and Aaron in the box together to play the happy couple. Trapped in Naomi's promotional box, Nate decides to make the best of a bad situation and has some fun, but Aaron fails to see the funny side and soon becomes frustrated with his antics.

Aaron and Nate help Naomi
    © Channel 5
    Aaron and Nate help Naomi

Aaron and Nate bond
    © Channel 5
    Aaron and Nate bond

Outside the box, social media starts to erupt at Lassiters' progressive attitude to same-sex relationships, prompting Naomi to encourage Nate and Aaron to kiss to ensure that her PR exercise gets its perfect photo finish.

Making amends, Nate tries a bit of acting and passionately kisses Aaron, leaving both of them taken aback by the intensity of the moment. Could a new romance be brewing?

Aaron and Nate kiss
    © Channel 5
    Aaron and Nate kiss

Neighbours airs these scenes on Tuesday, July 28 and Wednesday, July 29 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Worst actor ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdydog12 View Post
    Worst actor ever.
    Meyne Wyatt is a good actor.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gillyH1981 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (01-10-2015)

I like Nate and think Meyne Wyatt plays him well

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (01-10-2015), ILTPandN (01-10-2015), TaintedLove (02-10-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I like Nate and think Meyne Wyatt plays him well
    I love Nate, I`ve loved him since his very first appearance. He has a vulnerable persona about him that I find so adorable.
    If the truth be told, I`ve always found Nate to be too too good for Chris. I liked Chris, but he had too many issues. I`m glad they split up.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-10-2015), ILTPandN (02-10-2015), pyrocanthus (10-10-2015), tammyy2j (03-10-2015)

Nate Kinski AKA Eyebrows has had a turbulent time since arriving in Erinsborough in 2014, suffering from PTSD the former soldier battled his anger, nearly buried Susan Kennedy alive and had his relationship with Chris Pappas come to an end. Since then though things had been looking up, he got a steady job at the Waterhole, a new boyfriend in Aaron Brennan and had got his temper under control. All that however is about to change though.

Nate finds his old issues resurfacing when he spies longtime villain Dennis Dimato punching a woman, in a rage he beats him down and flees the scene leaving Aaron and Karl to try and pick up the pieces. Whilst planning to turn himself over to the police things get complicated when his actions lead to Karl and Susan being threatened by one of Dennis’s thugs– it soon becomes clear that he has led to things not being safe for any of them. In a panic Nate announces to Aaron that he needs to get as far away from Erinsborough as possible leaving nothing but a note to the Kennedy’s, will Nate return to face the consequences? Nate’s story kicks off January 15th.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (22-12-2015)

Thread Information