Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Chrissie and Jake news III

good it has just poped up there lol

So what did everyone think to their little scenes tonight? I thought they were a little overhyped, they were hardly on screen really! Nice little moments though, he's really sweet with her. I thinks she would have been relieved to see anyone walk through that door for some sane talking, what with Patrick and Keith's 'word list'!! Anyways, I was just listening to this song by James Blunt and thought the lyrics were really fitting for the pair. It's a really pretty song as well. Anyways, just thought I'd post them up for you lot to have a read

Katie
    Last edited by Blondie; 07-07-2005 at 21:20.

I thought the scenes they had were brilliant, but...I wanted more. There were a lot of useless scenes in that episodes that could have been put to better use I thought.

Keith and Patrick were useless - they took up almost half the episode, doing nothing.

Anyway, I loved Chrissie tonight, she was wonderful with Jake when he was talking about his dad and Danny. And I don't see how anyone can say Joel Beckett and Jake Maskall cannot act, because I was almost shaking with the stuff that was coming out about their childhood. Thought it was interesting how Danny went from angry at Johnny on Tuesday, to completely deranged today, and the only thing that changed was Jake walking away from him. Shane Richie was also good - they should definetly keep Alfie away from Kat and Little Mo, because usually I hate the character.

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    Been off for a couple of days and I missed so much I'm devastated TA is leaving what about Jakissie

tonight's episode was superb Jake, Joel and Tracy-Ann were all brill loved most of the scenes except like you said Kat the pointless ones such as PAtrick, Keith, Little Mo, Billy, Kat and some of Alfie's
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

They cut some J&C, they had to have, the pic on the EE webbie is from a scene we didn't see. I know they cut some Danny scenes but the J&C ones had to have been cut too.

Quote Originally Posted by kayleigh6654
    They cut some J&C, they had to have, the pic on the EE webbie is from a scene we didn't see. I know they cut some Danny scenes but the J&C ones had to have been cut too.
    They could have done after what happened in Londodn yesterday, or they could be on tonight episode.

Aww I was hoping to see a few passion scenes tonight between J&C, like after Jake locked the door and followed Chrissie upstairs it would of been nice if this had been followed through. Shame the scene with the champagne cork where J&C were sat close up (Piccy ee webbie) wasn't shown, I would of liked to of seen that, maybe it will be shown on the omnibus.
    Last edited by Babe14; 08-07-2005 at 07:53.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Talking

hiya,
    i hope it will,would really like to see that.
    couldn't they have cut some of the patrick and keith scenes instead of the jake and chrissie scenes?????!!!!!
    that would be better i think,because patrick and keith weren't really doing anything now,were they?????!!!!!

Love
    Melanie

Just 6 days untill it's Christmas!!
    Thanks soooooo much Dennis no.1 Fan for my Banner!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by melanielovesdennisrickman
    hiya,
    i hope it will,would really like to see that.
    couldn't they have cut some of the patrick and keith scenes instead of the jake and chrissie scenes?????!!!!!
    that would be better i think,because patrick and keith weren't really doing anything now,were they?????!!!!!

Love
    Melanie
    patirkc and keith made me laugh!!!

bondboffin

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bond
    patirkc and keith made me laugh!!!

bondboffin
    I thought they were a hoot, me and my partner were ...those two were our comic relief last night and they didn't fail us !!!!

Thread Information