Page 602 of 1145 FirstFirst ... 1025025525926006016026036046126527021102 ... LastLast
Results 6,011 to 6,020 of 11441

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

How did Ray cause the sink hole?
    What happened to the money David got for selling the house to Ray?
    Gail bought the house with money that her dad left her.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Now that we have returned to the sink hole, or at least the story of the sink hole, surely David or Gail could claim the cost from Ray after his his shenanigans were exposed. I still do not understand how they were not covered by insurance, or if it was a collapsed sewer as claimed, why the Water Company was not responsible. Natasha must be extremely rich to offer them a loan to pay for it, we have had several sink hole incidents near where I live and it took months to fix them and involved a huge amount of concrete. I just do not think Natasha would have enough money to pay for it.
    natasha has 2 salons her own home getting son sam into oakhill a cleaner hired in gail and now offers to pay for platts sinkhole

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    Platt frittered it away.

david paid back mortgage or mortgages

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    If you remember Ray paid some guy who worked for the Water Company, or at least he said he did, I don't think it was ever confirmed that he actually did. Ray paid him to undermine the garden and it collapsed causing the sink hole. The guy told Daivd it was caused by a collapsed sewer. If we ignore the fact that who would be stupid enough to dig out a large hole underground which could cave in on him while he was excavating it, and forget to ask how he got rid of all the soil without anyone noticing, this was Ray's plan to force David to sell the house.

I think David still has the money, or at least some of it. He told Gail she owns the house now so she should pay to fix the sink hole.

Not one of Corrie's more credible stories.

I think it's jolly good of the prison authorities to allow Harvey to stay in his cell all day making phone calls on his mobile phone.

was it nick who groomed leanne and simon he could take up work for david or audrey dev thinking sharon wants him, was getting ready upstairs for him ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    If you remember Ray paid some guy who worked for the Water Company, or at least he said he did, I don't think it was ever confirmed that he actually did. Ray paid him to undermine the garden and it collapsed causing the sink hole. The guy told Daivd it was caused by a collapsed sewer. If we ignore the fact that who would be stupid enough to dig out a large hole underground which could cave in on him while he was excavating it, and forget to ask how he got rid of all the soil without anyone noticing, this was Ray's plan to force David to sell the house.

I think David still has the money, or at least some of it. He told Gail she owns the house now so she should pay to fix the sink hole.

Not one of Corrie's more credible stories.
    She should start charging him rent

i thought the salon flat tenancy would be emma's name when maria left not alina

Is Daisy related to Meena, what's with this interfering in other peoples relationships?
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

Thread Information