Page 1327 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 32782712271277131713251326132713281329133713771427 ... LastLast
Results 13,261 to 13,270 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Last edited by EddyBee; 16-07-2019 at 07:30.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (16-07-2019)

Thanks for all the links Eddy.👋

I have to admit to being fed up with the amount of articles that are coming out, usually with nearly all the same what appear like assumptions as to what is going to happen and they all make Robert out to be the villain which I think is most unfair on him ( and yet again the real criminal gets off scot free) and do hope this is not how it is going to be now until Ryan leaves, because if this is so it just ignores all the character change Robert has gone through since he came back and I’m not saying this is why, as I too am assuming things, but I’m not surprised that Ryan has decided to leave if all they can do with his character is go back and forth with his character development. We don’t want to have him leave and this be the final memory that people have of him. Sorry, but I do not like this Vic/Lee storyline at all - yet again Emmerdale have taken a serious subject and turned it into a mess.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-07-2019)

I do think we’ve seen in more of a rage than he was supposed to be tonight. Yes, he was annoyed but it wasn’t that bad in my opinion.
    just can’t lie to can he, it collapses immediately.
    How many people have a random extra £500 in their pockets? I wish!
    Think it’s a bit OTT storylining that there happens to be 2 pubs of the same name in such a close vicinity!

Lee is horrible, hope he’s off our screens soon.

The boys looking might fine tonight even if they are in anger mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Thanks for all the links Eddy.��

I have to admit to being fed up with the amount of articles that are coming out, usually with nearly all the same what appear like assumptions as to what is going to happen and they all make Robert out to be the villain which I think is most unfair on him ( and yet again the real criminal gets off scot free) and do hope this is not how it is going to be now until Ryan leaves, because if this is so it just ignores all the character change Robert has gone through since he came back and I’m not saying this is why, as I too am assuming things, but I’m not surprised that Ryan has decided to leave if all they can do with his character is go back and forth with his character development. We don’t want to have him leave and this be the final memory that people have of him. Sorry, but I do not like this Vic/Lee storyline at all - yet again Emmerdale have taken a serious subject and turned it into a mess.
    I've always felt that it was probably that awful Robert/Lawrence 'love affair' business that turned Ryan off from staying in Emmerdale. I remember thinking that as it was played out.

Ryan is a serious actor and he was in danger of being typecast as some sort 'Carry On' lightweight comedy performer.

As for the present story line, I do not mind it so much as long as Vic is not in the scenes. I can't stand that character.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 16-07-2019 at 22:13.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (16-07-2019)

Off topic - just watching adverts ready for next episode and a question - Am I the only one that can’t be bothered with Ant & Dec, and I’m from the North East?

I realise this is wrong but I don’t think can be totally blamed for what happens to Dawn if anything as he has tried to contact her on various occasions and she has just ignored him and she is putting herself into dangerous situations, that aren’t necessary.

Sorry but I don’t think the actor who plays Lee deserves as much screen time and I know this is wrong also, but I think the placing of tablets on the table in the pub is a bit too close to real life events to be entertaining.😡

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Off topic - just watching adverts ready for next episode and a question - Am I the only one that can’t be bothered with Ant & Dec, and I’m from the North East?
    You are not alone. They are boring.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (16-07-2019)

Hi Fellow fans i watched lastnights eps as i ve working and i say bring it on i think Robron will get justice in the end but the right way and even lastnight our Rob did calm down and he Rob always listens to what Aaron says he do what he says and i think both of them togther and will sort Lee out and wasnt opur Danny_Ryan grwat with those secens goes to show waht amazing Actors we got in Drayan and over the next frew months it be awesome and i bet we habe some lovly mommenst and make up seceens to

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-07-2019), Sug-din (18-07-2019)

Hi There so lets all stay calm and over the next few months we are going to some great Acting from our Danny+_Ryan with our Robron and that willl up Vanity as they ar no match for our Robron and never will be but i have a funny feeling that our Rob will be killed off just to another reaction from Aaron as again that someone he loves and cares about he has lost i hope not nut that is a feeling i got whats eveybody else thinks? matty

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-07-2019), Sug-din (18-07-2019)

Thread Information