Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Dee Bliss (Madeleine West)

Quote Originally Posted by kaz21 View Post
    I’ve read that they will explain where she’s been and why. She agreed to hand over custody of Hugo, if they dropped the charges.
    Yes, as others have suggested, maybe she lost her memory (was in a coma?) to begin with, & then later regained all/part of her memory & then either saw Toadie was happy now & decided to stay away, or just thought too much had happened etc & never went back...

I have seen people suggesting that the red-headed woman Andrea saw when under the latest hypnosis was probably Magda Bliss (Dee's mum) - see attached picture. And that possibly she gave Andrea up as a baby/infant & was checking that she was ok with her new 'mum' (ie that was what Andrea was remembering under hypnosis).

https://neighbours-soap-opera.fandom...ki/Magda_Bliss

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (30-06-2019), Ruffed_lemur (01-07-2019)

the writers or producers who came up with this storyline should be thrown off a cliff, gets worse as it goes on

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

catholly (04-07-2019), courseiam (30-06-2019), Rowdydog12 (09-07-2019), tammyy2j (13-07-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    Yes, as others have suggested, maybe she lost her memory (was in a coma?) to begin with, & then later regained all/part of her memory & then either saw Toadie was happy now & decided to stay away, or just thought too much had happened etc & never went back...

I have seen people suggesting that the red-headed woman Andrea saw when under the latest hypnosis was probably Magda Bliss (Dee's mum) - see attached picture. And that possibly she gave Andrea up as a baby/infant & was checking that she was ok with her new 'mum' (ie that was what Andrea was remembering under hypnosis).

https://neighbours-soap-opera.fandom...ki/Magda_Bliss
    Yeah I just watched that scene. Pretty sure Dee's mum gave Andrea up for adoption and she went to hunt her down when she was a kid in school

6. The Following User Says Thank You to its.like.that For This Useful Post:

lyndapym (01-07-2019)

Digital Spy article. The saga continues!:

Neighbours lines up a new showdown in Dee Bliss storyline
    The craziness is only just beginning.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...somers-prison/

Note: This article includes spoilers for the Dee storyline, which some readers may prefer to avoid.

Neighbours fans will see double again next week, as Dee Bliss insists on a face-to-face meeting with her lookalike Andrea Somers.

With Madeleine West now playing two roles at the same time, Dee will visit Andrea in prison in the hope of getting some answers over her past.

Although Toadie (Ryan Moloney) makes the emotional decision to send Dee away later this week, unable to cope with the mind-boggling events, he later changes his mind and invites her back to Ramsay Street.

As the former couple catch up, Dee shocks Toadie by revealing that she wants to see Andrea again.

Toadie tries to protect Dee by explaining how manipulative and dangerous Andrea is, but his long-lost wife is adamant that she can't move on without finding out the truth.

At the jail, Andrea explains to Dee that her mum Heather Schilling was adamant they're not twins. Dee isn't so sure and convinces Andrea to agree to a DNA test.

Watching these surreal scenes unfold, Toadie is still sceptical and warns Dee that she could be opening up a huge can of worms if she finds out she's related to unstable Andrea and Heather.

Dee sticks to her guns as she is adamant that she has to know the truth about her family – someone has lied to her and she needs to know who.

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, July 17 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (08-07-2019), Ruffed_lemur (09-07-2019)

Shouldn't she be Dee Rebecchi?

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdydog12 View Post
    I think Toad would have had the marriage annulled when it was thought she was dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdydog12 View Post
    You don't automatically change your surname when you get married; you still need to do some paperwork, which is slightly easier just after you get married than it is if you wait (I think there's a certain period of time).

13. The Following User Says Thank You to GrrArgh For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (09-07-2019)

Dee remembers Toadie but still stayed away, I wonder did she really love him, like Steph I think they were better as friends

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Dee remembers Toadie but still stayed away, I wonder did she really love him, like Steph I think they were better as friends
    Dee had good reasons for staying away which will be explained. She did love Toadie, and probably still does.

Thread Information