Page 1174 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 17467410741124116411721173117411751176118412241274 ... LastLast
Results 11,731 to 11,740 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Hi Fellow Robroners no Robron this week only Aaron and no mention for Aaron`s Birthday tommorw lets hope we have Robron on Monday and talking about AARON`S birthday right of now to watch Endvour on itv 3 now

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-01-2019), Sug-din (04-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Digital Spy. Favourite Emmerdale Character Survey, Round 1, Heat 2.

Voting is now open. Aaron Dingle is in this heat and struggling. Remember, for your vote to count, you must place all the characters in the heat in order of preference. Favourite on top, least favourite at the bottom.

Vote here!

Full list of characters in this heat:

Aaron Dingle, Cain Dingle, Eric Pollard, Rhona Goskirk, Zak Dingle, Nicola King,
    Liv Flaherty, Harriet Finch, Kim Tate, Victoria Barton, Bob Hope, Jessie Grant.
    I was hoping that those of you that are DS members might like to vote. [/QUOTE]

Thanks Eddy👋 I’ve been on and cast my vote. 👍

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-01-2019)

Hi Fellow fans well it looks like itv3 are showing Emmerdale from 1989 from January 21 i be watching its about time itv are showing anybody else be watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    can't seem to get that here but are the clues please
    Emmerdale Twitter also has it.

Try here.

Basically Marlon reveals that Mandy has returned to Emmerdale to introduce Paddy to his son. And guess who the young lad is a spitting image of. Oh dear.

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Fellow fans well it looks like itv3 are showing Emmerdale from 1989 from January 21 i be watching its about time itv are showing anybody else be watching?
    Yes, I will be watching for sure. I'm really looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post

I’m still finding it hard to get my head around the fact that did the beating as it’s really not his style and there’s way too many mentions of it. Then again I’m probably wrong to think that way.
    You are not alone. I do not believe, not even for one minute, that Robert violently attacked Billy. Not his style. People are just assuming that Robert did it because he confessed. But, he only confessed in order to proterct Aaron.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (04-01-2019), Sug-din (04-01-2019)

Emmerdale Twitter also has it.

Try here.

Basically Marlon reveals that Mandy has returned to Emmerdale to introduce Paddy to his son. And guess who the young lad is a spitting image of. Oh dear.
    thanx eddie seen it now

did you watch ed back then cos it seemed in the clip she was marrying another guy could it turn out that the some is really his not paddy's

I know like you said he's the split of him but do you remember if she is the sort of person to trick him
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 04-01-2019 at 22:15.

You are not alone. I do not believe, not even for one minute, that Robert violently attacked Billy. Not his style. People are just assuming that Robert did it because he confessed. But, he only confessed in order to proterct Aaron.
    I thought at first that Robert just said that because he thought it was Aaron but then Jessie assumed it was Aaron and Billy didn't say it wasn't so maybe he never actually saw who it was so it could turn out to be nothing to do with Aaron/Robert at all but something from Billy's murky past

hope that makes sense

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-01-2019), Sug-din (04-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Sorry but the way they had Charity interfere the way she did tonight was patronising to Disabled people, it was as much as to say they are not capable of making up their own minds or looking after themselves. That was not a protective Mother attitude the way she was acting.
    so chas don't think billy can change but rob who caused katie's death can also debbie partially responsible for gennie's death, dingle hypocrisy

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    thanx eddie seen it now

did you watch ed back then cos it seemed in the clip she was marrying another guy could it turn out that the some is really his not paddy's

I know like you said he's the split of him but do you remember if she is the sort of person to trick him
    I wasn't properly watching back then but I've used YouTube and stuff to catch up. The other lad that you are referring to is Zac's son Butch Dingle. I think he was killed off.

Here's what Wikipedia has to say about Mandy Dingle's background story:

Mandy comes to Emmerdale for her cousin Tina Dingle's (Jacqueline Pirie) wedding to Luke McAllister (Noah Huntley). She later returns to live with her uncle Zak Dingle (Steve Halliwell), having been disowned by her father, Caleb (Mike Kelly). She finds work as a barmaid at The Woolpack, where her feisty personality makes her an instant hit with the locals. Mandy is initially very promiscuous but the arrival of vet Paddy Kirk (Dominic Brunt) proves to be a turning point in Mandy's life. She falls in love with Paddy and is willing to settle down and get married, but their romance suffers problems. Mandy's cousin Butch Dingle (Paul Loughran) overhears Paddy ridiculing their family and he tells Mandy, who orders Paddy out of her house. Paddy leaves for Ireland where he has a job and returns to the village the following month. He and Mandy reconcile after he apologises to her family.

Paddy's mother, Barbara Kirk (Judi Jones), disapproves of Mandy and, convincing her that she will only make Paddy miserable if they marry, pays Mandy to marry her cousin, Butch Dingle, instead. Butch had always been in love with Mandy and readily accepts his cousin's proposal, marrying her in a secret registry office ceremony. However, despite trying to make her marriage work, Mandy cannot ignore the fact that she truly loves Paddy and they begin an affair. Butch is livid when he discovers the truth and the Dingle family disowns Mandy for her infidelity, although her uncle Zak and his wife Lisa Dingle (Jane Cox) eventually come round after Paddy delivers their unexpected daughter, Belle (James and Emily Mather), on Christmas Day 1998.

Following her divorce from Butch, Mandy marries Paddy. However, Mandy soon begins feeling inferior as Paddy is a university graduate and she is just a barmaid. With Paddy's encouragement, Mandy enrols in a college course in Hotten, but this proves to be the downfall in their marriage. Whilst at college, Mandy becomes attracted to her lecturer and they eventually embark on an affair. However, when she discovers that her lecturer is only using her for sex, a distraught and guilt-ridden Mandy comes clean to a devastated Paddy. With their marriage over, Mandy then departs the village to live with her best friend, Kelly Windsor (Adele Silva), in London. She returns briefly the following year in order to win Paddy back after realising the mistake she had made but seeing that he is happy and settled with post office worker Emily Dingle (Kate McGregor), Butch's widow, Mandy leaves the village again.

More info here.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 04-01-2019 at 22:58.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (04-01-2019)

Thread Information