Page 986 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 48688693697698498598698798899610361086 ... LastLast
Results 9,851 to 9,860 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Sorry if I’ve repeated some of my opinions over the last few comments - it’s just so good to have scenes where a certain person isn’t involved in the mix that I get a bit carried away with my thoughts.
    Hi Don i argee what did you think of my last few posts ? and yeah when our Roborn is on its amazing and Liv to it goes to show what amazing and telent we got in Danny+Ryan and of course our Isoble to she just great little actress yeah

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don i argee what did you think of my last few posts ? and yeah when our Roborn is on its amazing and Liv to it goes to show what amazing and telent we got in Danny+Ryan and of course our Isoble to she just great little actress yeah
    Hi Matty👋
    Sorry I didn’t reply last night.
    I’m not sure who the writer is for the double proposal. Maybe Eddy knows as he’s really good at finding out that sort of info I’m never sure where to look to find the writers names. It would be good if it was Maxine but hopefully they are saving her to write the actual wedding episode.
    I do think Liv will be the one to bring about Lachlans downfall. Robert is already very doubtful about him and believes Liv’s ideas and it will only be a matter of time before Robert talks Aaron around to their way of thinking and then they will all be involved in it. There will be some brilliant performances no doubt from all three of them, I can’t wait for this to happen. It really is time that this Lachlan storyline was brought to a close.

What's Next from the Metro newspaper:

Someone has a real bee in their bonnet and is planning a dastardly revenge. And this is no petty act they have in mind either – lives could be changed and destroyed forever.

One long suffering soap youngster faces their most terrifying experience to date and as their life hangs in the balance, a family faces the darkest despair.

One soap rogue – who hasn’t been shy of infidelity once or twice in the past, is about to have his head turned once more. Trouble is, he’s meant to be getting married.

A troubled youngster is getting led astray and as they try to prove themselves, their situation gets out of their control and they are dangerously out of their depth.

One soap favourite who is just having their life calm down is about to be hit with really bad news. And blame is soon flying as the consequences hit home.

These relate to all the soaps and not just Emmerdale.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (20-07-2018), Sug-din (20-07-2018)

Sorry if I’ve repeated some of my opinions over the last few comments - it’s just so good to have scenes where a certain person isn’t involved in the mix that I get a bit carried away with my thoughts.
    I agree PD in a boot or big hole works for me

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (20-07-2018)

Hi Matty👋
    Sorry I didn’t reply last night.
    I’m not sure who the writer is for the double proposal. Maybe Eddy knows as he’s really good at finding out that sort of info I’m never sure where to look to find the writers names. It would be good if it was Maxine but hopefully they are saving her to write the actual wedding episode.
    I do think Liv will be the one to bring about Lachlans downfall. Robert is already very doubtful about him and believes Liv’s ideas and it will only be a matter of time before Robert talks Aaron around to their way of thinking and then they will all be involved in it. There will be some brilliant performances no doubt from all three of them, I can’t wait for this to happen. It really is time that this Lachlan storyline was brought to a close.
    I've tried to find out but I've found out nothing yet.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (20-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I've tried to find out but I've found out nothing yet.
    I’m sure you’ll tell us if you hear anything. 👍

So the police believed every word that Lachlan said - that is ridiculous.

Lachlan a teenager going to The Mill with Lydia (who should be keeping her nose out - it doesn’t concern her) and talking to two grown men like that is absolutely appalling. If Robert and Aaron don’t start to doubt this now the producer/writers have completely lost the plot.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-07-2018)

When did Aaron & Robert have their brains removed so that what Lachlan says is true and they expect Liv to apologise as they believed she lied? I’m really disappointed with the way the boys and Liv have been made to act tonight. This stuff with Lachlan has just become too stupid for words.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-07-2018)

A good episode. The scenes with Tracy were superb and so moving. David is such a door end.

Whilst it's always good to see Aaron and Robert, the idea that they would listen and accept Lachlan's advice about Liv is absurd. Totally out of character and unrealistic.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (20-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    A good episode. The scenes with Tracy were superb and so moving. David is such a door end.

Whilst it's always good to see Aaron and Robert, the idea that they would listen and accept Lachlan's advice about Liv is absurd. Totally out of character and unrealistic.
    I’m beginning to wonder if maybe Liv is playing Lachlan at his own game and she is now the manipulator and has only done this to lull him into a false sense of security and therefore he may slip up. I’d like it if that was true but maybe I’m just over thinking it. (Liv’s not stupid, she’s not going to give in without a fight!)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

lizann (21-07-2018)

Thread Information