Page 849 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3497497998398478488498508518598999491349 ... LastLast
Results 8,481 to 8,490 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Sorry, but for a Maxine episode I found that pretty rubbish apart from the Charity stuff which would have been better condensed into a half hour ep.

I know it’s ridiculous but hearing PD even talk about Robert sending her a text annoyed me.

Don’t think that episode was worth an hour slot. Not up to Maxine’s usual excellent standards.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-04-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (11-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Sorry, but for a Maxine episode I found that pretty rubbish apart from the Charity stuff which would have been better condensed into a half hour ep.

I know it’s ridiculous but hearing PD even talk about Robert sending her a text annoyed me.

Don’t think that episode was worth an hour slot. Not up to Maxine’s usual excellent standards.
    Hi Don it wasnt to bad the charity stuf was good and great from Emma and Michelle to do you what ive a gut feeling this BEX+Ross could bring back whose the daddy with Seb i might be wrong but for Robron being a happy family with Seb and the next thing somthing happens to Seb and Rob`s not the Dad i migfht be wrong and they let it go and its all done and dusted whats everybody`s thought?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-04-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (11-04-2018)

hmm kicking off in another place so don't think i'll be there again tonite

I know that person can get on peoples nerves sometimes but he loves one character so much and there's nothing wrong with that and its really not nice for others to use that word about people

think it best I just sign off everywhere this evening x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post

I know that person can get on peoples nerves sometimes but he loves one character so much and there's nothing wrong with that and its really not nice for others to use that word about people

Hi Micheal where`s that then? lol and what are they saying? i dont go over there anymore its to morbid and moaning all the time yeah btw what did you think of my last post to Don? matty

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (11-04-2018)

Micheal - hope it’s not me going on about PD that”s making you thinking about signing off for tonight from here as well. I must stop inflicting my dislike of the character on everyone, it’s unfair that you all get my rants all the time.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Micheal - hope it’s not me going on about PD that”s making you thinking about signing off for tonight from here as well. I must stop inflicting my dislike of the character on everyone, it’s unfair that you all get my rants all the time.
    Hi Don what did you think of my last post i did ? i havent been on the other ages to much doom and gloom posters always moaning this place is much better we all love Robron and both sides

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (11-04-2018), Sug-din (10-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don it wasnt to bad the charity stuf was good and great from Emma and Michelle to do you what ive a gut feeling this BEX+Ross could bring back whose the daddy with Seb i might be wrong but for Robron being a happy family with Seb and the next thing somthing happens to Seb and Rob`s not the Dad i migfht be wrong and they let it go and its all done and dusted whats everybody`s thought?
    Hi Matty

There was some good Maxine stuff in there tonight with Charity & Vanessa and it was good that she made a point of making a mention of our boys going out for the night - she’s great at adding those bits in to her episodes. That was a nice bit with the prayer at the end as well. It sort of pulled it together.

I do hope you are right about the Seb parentage stuff coming out again - I do think it’s strange that if Seb is staying that after all this time they are still having him being played by Lily the girl - you would think by now they would have changed the baby to a boy as it is becoming a bit obvious that it’s a girl baby. Maybe that is because Seb is not staying around long term.
    Last edited by Sug-din; 10-04-2018 at 20:54. Reason: Missing word

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

morning don for sure not you

it was another place and just upsets me a bit when people gang up on someone but eddie is much better with the words and said it right there and loads agree with him

as for pd she a pain but hopefully getting friendly with ross will lead her to truth coming out about seb and I hope the three of them will be very happy together and sooner the better

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-04-2018), Sug-din (11-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi matty

yea absolutely agree that Robert is not Seb father and never thought it was but I think they going to spin this out for a while yet sadly

it could well be like you say something happens and they have to have maybe blood test but I don't want that to be in about five years time

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-04-2018), Sug-din (11-04-2018)

morning don for sure not you

it was another place and just upsets me a bit when people gang up on someone but eddie is much better with the words and said it right there and loads agree with him

as for pd she a pain but hopefully getting friendly with ross will lead her to truth coming out about seb and I hope the three of them will be very happy together and sooner the better
    Yes, I had a lot of people agree with me which was a pleasant surprise. I notice that the DS mods deleted all the posts that were causing an upset.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (11-04-2018), Sug-din (11-04-2018)

Thread Information