Page 755 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2556557057457537547557567577658058551255 ... LastLast
Results 7,541 to 7,550 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Week 9

Monday February 26th
    Chas and Paddy face their future, Jimmy is under strain, and Victoria worries about Rebecca.

Tuesday February 27th
    Chas makes a discovery, Harriet and Laurel are shocked, and Jimmy feels the pressure.

Wednesday February 28th
    Joe sets his sights on a new target, Zak confronts his feelings, and Laurel gets a surprise.

Thursday March 1st 7pm
    Bob and Laurel get close, Jimmy causes an accident, and Priya faces a challenge.

Thursday March 1st 8pm
    Chas suffers, Priya makes a mistake, and Joe is confident.

Friday March 2nd
    Victoria confides in Robert, Priya struggles under pressure, and Pollard and Faith make an embarrassing discovery.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-02-2018), Sug-din (16-02-2018)

Ddelete ... Paul beat me to it.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 16-02-2018 at 12:51.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-02-2018), Sug-din (16-02-2018)

Aaron is really just bored with Dr - he looked so uninterested when he was telling him about the inquiry - I really am beginning to wonder if this Dr is making things up a bit. It’s too late for them trying to make people have sympathy for him.

Why did Chas feel it necessary to tell Aaron about PD moving in? I thought that wasn’t happening next week, thought we had another week before that happened. It does look like Chas is maybe picking up the signs from Aaron’s expressions that he is not really into the Dr as much as he’s trying to make them think.

Gabby is a horrible obnoxious young girl - what a cruel way to treat somebody in public - it would serve her right if Liv announced about her sleeping with that Josh to everyone. I really felt so sorry for Liv - no matter what she’s done in the past she didn’t deserve that.

Ross is really acting well. Moses reactions when seeing him were so much more believable than some of the grown up cast members - not mentioning any names.

Quite a nice exit for Sandy - there’s not going to be that many oldies left in the Village soon - it’s a shame. The real ‘character’ actors going.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-02-2018), Paul_Robs (17-02-2018)

Chas knows Aaron is bored with Alex and is trying to give him anti-Robert propaganda.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (17-02-2018), Sug-din (16-02-2018)

I’ve just spoilt my weekend. Why the hell did I watch the preview for Monday’s episode? Vomit inducing seeing PD being greeted by Diane & Vic on the doorstep like a long lost favourite member of the family.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I’ve just spoilt my weekend. Why the hell did I watch the preview for Monday’s episode? Vomit inducing seeing PD being greeted by Diane & Vic on the doorstep like a long lost favourite member of the family.
    Morning Don i dont bother to watch previews and i dont bother with spoliers anymore they are always wrong all im intrested in is our Robron getting back togther and its going to be a big one and it will be eletric and we wont be dissapointed and our maxine wont let us down she bring a few tears in our eyes when our Robron be back in each other arms and the renuion wil be ful of passion thats for certain there true love will come through and no listen up ED+IM when our Robron are finally back togther DONT MESS with them again got it keep them togther

Good morning everyone.

Hope we all have a good weekend.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (17-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good morning everyone.

Hope we all have a good weekend.
    Good morning to you also Eddy and hope you enjoy your weekend. 🙂

Hopefully this time next week we’ll all have something to celebrate.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Morning Don i dont bother to watch previews and i dont bother with spoliers anymore they are always wrong all im intrested in is our Robron getting back togther and its going to be a big one and it will be eletric and we wont be dissapointed and our maxine wont let us down she bring a few tears in our eyes when our Robron be back in each other arms and the renuion wil be ful of passion thats for certain there true love will come through and no listen up ED+IM when our Robron are finally back togther DONT MESS with them again got it keep them togther
    Morning Matty👋
    Not long now till the boys are back in each other’s arms where they belong and where they should stay.

Thread Information