Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale 2017

Quote Originally Posted by SomersetSunShin View Post
    yes Emmerdale have already said Rebecca's baby is Roberts. as the ONLY other person that we know Rebecca White has slept with or shagged in the show was Ross Barton and that was in the toilets of the Woolpack Pub back on 13th January 2017 and Chrissie White caught them at it which would tenchnically make her 26 weeks pregnant of as of today {Tuesday 11th July 2017} and she would be due to give birth on Monday 16th October 2017 if it was Ross's baby.
    But we know that Ross and Rebecca had sex many times after that first encounter. It's very likely to be Roberts but Ross shouldn't 100% be ruled out because they used protection.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (11-07-2017)

I think Rebecca really wants the baby to be Robert's as she has not taken a test to prove it is his just for fear it could be Ross, I know it only takes one time but I assume her and Ross had many sessions

Ross and Rebecca have ONLY kissed on and off since their 1st sexual encounter

Quote Originally Posted by SomersetSunShin View Post
    Ross and Rebecca have ONLY kissed on and off since their 1st sexual encounter
    Ross does not seem like a guy happy to stay just kissing, he is man he needs looking after

I am sure Ross and Rebecca have done the deed way more than once, was he not caught with her at Home Farm too

Emmerdale boss teases explosive week-long story — are the Barton family in trouble?
    Following the success of last year's Road of Doom stunt week on Emmerdale, the ITV soap is planning yet another shocker to air this autumn.
    Fans will remember that Emma Barton (Gillian Kearney) put the lives of a dozen villagers at risk last October when she frantically shoved James Barton (Bill Ward) into the way of busy motorway traffic, leading to a massive pile-up.
    Emmerdale producer Iain MacLeod has now confirmed to Digital Spy and other media that he's been working on a dramatic week-long story for this year that builds off of Emma's deadly mistake from 2016.
    "I don't want to tell you which characters it involves, but it sort of builds on – and stems from – the events of last year's big autumn set piece," MacLeod hinted. "There'll be similar stylistic quirks to it, as there were last year.
    "I don't want to give too much away for obvious reasons, because part of last year's success was that there were surprises galore and there will be similar this time."
    As for whether this story will include any stunts, MacLeod clarified: "Yes and no. There's an action component to it, but I think last year's spectacular was such a massive action set piece with so much stunt work in it, that while we did toy with the idea of topping that, I don't quite know how you would do that without looking a bit ridiculous.
    "There's a danger of trying to top it. We've gone down a slightly different route, so the action is equally dramatic, but kind of more intense and more intimate but focusing on a smaller group of people, rather than crashing as many vehicles as we can get our hands on, which I admit was fun and tempting to repeat, but you can't go there twice."
    With Emma Barton's scheming nearing a breaking point, could we see a family tragedy during this very special week of programming? Time will tell…

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

deeCee (13-08-2017)

There seems set to be huge horror ahead for one Emmerdale favourite as the soap is set to tackle the difficult and topical issue of acid attacks. Reports are suggesting that one main character will fall victim to a deplorable and life changing assault although there is no confirmation on who is at risk.
    Lately, the crime of acid attacks has hit the press more after a spate of horrific incidents across the UK, particularly in London. With Iain MacLeod recently revealing that an issue led story will be tackled in 2018, could this be what he was referring to?
    Whispers claim that the storyline will take place in the next few months, as the popular soap runs a plotline that will be highly discussed following strong responses to Ashley’s dementia and the rape suffered by Rhona at the hands of her husband Pierce.

Metro.co.uk have reached out to representatives of the show for comment but, as ever, they don’t comment on speculation around future storylines.
    As is stands, Metro.co.uk can offer no further details on what the plotline may entail but suffice to say that there are a number of strong scenes ahead as 2017 draws to a close.

Emmerdale has plotted out a dramatic autumn and winter for core character groups and there are a number of shocking twists to play out.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/10/emmerd...#ixzz4sGkMB8W3

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (10-09-2017)

is this for liv?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is this for liv?
    There is speculation it is

I honestly don't think the acid attack story line will be for Liv.

I think that acid attack story line will either be for ...

1: Jacob and its Josh who does it {as revenge payback for stitching him up to the Police}

2: Chrissie hires Ross Barton to do it to Robert {as revenge for him sleeping with Aaron whilst they were married and then for driving her and her family out of the village}

3: Jason returns and it looks like Cain is the victim as revenge for Cain beating Jason up but there is a twist ... Robert steps in front of Cain last minute to save him from getting hurt as Robert will think of it as punishment for everything he's done over the years {re: causing Katie's death 2015, almost having Chas killed by a hitman until he changed his mind last minute 2015, almost killing Paddy and Aaron at the lodge as well as threatening Leo 2015, telling Adam to stay away from Victoria when Victoria thought she had run over and killed Ashley 2015, Cheating on Aaron and almost killing Liv 2017, Aaron going to prison 2017.}

i was thinking self harm like aaron for liv as her big storyline if not acid attack

Thread Information