Page 389 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2893393793873883893903913994394898891389 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don hope you had nice easter

internet been off and on so trying to catch up

just watched last nite's ep so does that mean the blackmail has ended
    Hi Micheal, had a lovely time thanks.

It sure appears that way but as the Characters change their personalities so quick these days and the storylines keep changing you never know!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-04-2017)

Well just voted, I will normally vote for Danny but the Ashley story has been so well acted by John I voted for him, I was torn though. I voted for Charlotte.

Last year I was so excited when ED won best soaps in any award now this time I voted for Coronation Street.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Well just voted, I will normally vote for Danny but the Ashley story has been so well acted by John I voted for him, I was torn though. I voted for Charlotte.

Last year I was so excited when ED won best soaps in any award now this time I voted for Coronation Street.
    Great minds must think alike - I voted exactly the same way myself this morning. 😁

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (18-04-2017)

Everyone voted in the TV awards?

I voted for Danny and fir Kym Marsh from Coronation Street. For best soap I voted for Eastenders. I refuse to vote for Emmerdale for so long as Iain M. is in charge. I hate what he has done the show.

Beginning to wonder if the programme is called Emmerdale or "Sex In The Village"!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-04-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (20-04-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Beginning to wonder if the programme is called Emmerdale or "Sex In The Village"!!
    hi don

yea its kinda sad that all these writers can ever come up with is based on cheating

maybe they should read a few fanfics for plenty of ideas

i'm actually bored with ed at the moment and i don't want to be but i'm at stage that i don't really care if I miss an ep when i know robron aren't in it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-04-2017)

Where did Robert and Aaron go, is Aaron not out on early release so how can he live the country?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-04-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don

yea its kinda sad that all these writers can ever come up with is based on cheating

maybe they should read a few fanfics for plenty of ideas

i'm actually bored with ed at the moment and i don't want to be but i'm at stage that i don't really care if I miss an ep when i know robron aren't in it
    Hi Micheal

It does seem like IM has a bit of an addiction to sex - which is fine except when it's every single episode, there are other stories they could tell.

I'm like you I'm finding it hard to get interested when the boys aren't on - we need them back and to get their lives back on track again.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (20-04-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Where did Robert and Aaron go, is Aaron not out on early release so how can he live the country?
    They went to Mauritius- he checked with his Probation Officer and as long as he kept in regular touch with him it was ok for him to go. Not actually sure if he would have been able to go that far - but it is Soapland after all!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-04-2017), tammyy2j (20-04-2017)

Some of my own scenarios - these are NOT spoilers, real or from any source by just my ramblings

1. Robron get to Mauritius, starts to relax and get some needed rest and recuperation with , Chas and Liv and starts to get stronger, Chas feels should tell about the ONS whilst he has other family around just in case he implodes. tells gently and explains how he felt and how it came about, is angry and upset but is prepared to work through this as long as Robert has nothing more to do with Posh-Slag ..... the baby doesn't get discussed.
    (Remember - we may not be happy with this being off screen but hey, a lot of things just seem to happen or be OK and of course we have to see the context as well)

They return home and prepare to move in to The Mill, Posh-Slag comes round and Robert tell her he has told Aaron, she then announces to Aaron she is up the duff and its Robert's, Aaron of course gives Robert one of his looks and they agree that they will support the child (yuck), she has of course lied about he baby is humiliated by Robron and her family and leaves ED for ever and ever - as she leaves the village her bizarre hair and hats get caught in the combine harvester and she is never seen again (OK this bit is a little silly)

2. Robert and Aaron get home and Robert realises he has to tell Aaron about the ONS which he does, Aaron is angry and upset but they decide to work on things, Posh-Slag hates that Robert has been honest with Aaron and that they are still solid (with a few creases) so she lies about the baby eventually being found out is humiliated by Robron and her family and leaves ED.

I refuse to accept Robron break up its just too boring and repetitive I also refuse to accept she is having a child, of course I will be living in a world of disappointment although as time drags and the story continues to be more predictable I am less and less bothered which is shockingly sad.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

angeldust (22-04-2017), EddyBee (20-04-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (20-04-2017)

Thread Information