Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Home and Away: All Or Nothing

I haven't heard anything about the extra episodes being shown here in the UK. Hopefully they will like last time, but I can't say I'm enthusiastic enough about them to seek them out elsewhere if they don't.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (02-02-2017), TaintedLove (13-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I don't believe they have confirmed yet if/when the two new H&A specials will air in the UK. Last year, didn't they show the original special, An Eye For An Eye, on Ch5 after the 2015 Aust Finale aired in the UK? (i.e. in the UK in March 2016?). If that was indeed the case, I would imagine they would probably do the same thing this time i.e. Ch5 would show the 2 new specials after the 2016 Aust Finale airs in the UK (early/mid March 2017). One thing though is that last year's special was shown on streaming service, PRESTO. Now, Presto has recently been taken over by FOXTEL (the 2 latest specials were shown on both Presto & Foxtel, before Presto disappeared on 31 January) - I am not sure whether Foxtel will have the same arrangement with Ch5 that Presto/Ch7 had? Has anyone else over in the UK heard anything else?

(Of course, like last year, I imagine the 2 new specials can possibly/probably already be viewed elsewhere online for anyone interested.)
    I`ve hunted everywhere for it, and I couldn`t find it Pantherboy. A website where they don`t want your credit card details to view it anyway.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (12-02-2017)

Try daily motion

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (12-02-2017), TaintedLove (13-02-2017)

Thanks kaz. It was the first place I went to as I watched the other spin off there last year. But I wasn`t able to watch it this time. Thankfully Patherboy got me sorted of which I`m extremely grateful. Thanks so much Patherboy...your blood is worth bottling!!!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (13-02-2017), kaz21 (13-02-2017), Pantherboy (13-02-2017), Perdita (13-02-2017)

Listen up, Home and Awayers - 5STAR will be showing two exciting Home and Away specials.

Don't miss Home and Away: Revenge on Monday 13th March at 7pm and Home and Away: All or Nothing on Tuesday 14th March at 7pm. ��

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (02-03-2017), Perdita (02-03-2017)

Home and Away's UK fans will get two extra doses of Summer Bay action this month as the show's new spinoff episodes hit our screens.

Fans in Australia were recently treated to two feature-length specials titled Revenge and All Or Nothing, featuring high drama for the ever-popular Braxton family.

While Aussie fans had to use subscription-only online streaming services to watch the episodes, the good news for UK viewers is that we're getting them for free on digital station 5*.

The Revenge episode airs on Monday, March 13 at 7pm in a 95-minute slot, while All Or Nothing follows on Tuesday, March 14 in the same slot.

Home and Away: Revenge focuses on Heath Braxton and Bianca Scott as a romantic holiday for the pair ends in horror when Bianca is kidnapped.

Home and Away: All Or Nothing features even more high-stakes action for Heath and Bianca, as well as the returns of Kyle Braxton and Isla Schultz.

This second episode sees Heath, Bianca and Kyle all get caught in a prison riot organised by Gunno, while Ash desperately tries to save them on the outside.

In the meantime, Home and Away fans can see all the build-up to the two specials with some dramatic episodes ahead on Channel 5.

The episode due to air on Friday, March 10 was Australia's must-see 2016 season finale late last year, before the show went off air for Christmas.

Of course, the good news for UK fans is that we only have to wait two days to find out what happens next, rather than several weeks...

Digital Spy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (02-03-2017)

was it only 3?

how did ash survive, gunno really is a bad shot, ash running at him and he misses

Thread Information