Page 298 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1982482882962972982993003083483987981298 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

hello everyone

I'm staying low cos I'm avoiding any spoilers today. I just want to see what comes and think tonite is going to be very different we had the dingle crazy stuff yesterday I'm sure its going to be much more calm soft and romantic tonite well at much as it can be and I deffo think there will be at least one very nice thing that will surprise us all not that I know anything but well I'm always optimistic see you later x

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-02-2017), Sug-din (21-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    It should be excellent tonight, very emotional, it will be interesting to see everyones reaction to vows, he has obviously put a lot of thought in to them and I think they will be from his heart.
    Definetly, and vows will be good to hear as his will be so impromptu and a bit tear jerking.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello everyone

I'm staying low cos I'm avoiding any spoilers today. I just want to see what comes and think tonite is going to be very different we had the dingle crazy stuff yesterday I'm sure its going to be much more calm soft and romantic tonite well at much as it can be and I deffo think there will be at least one very nice thing that will surprise us all not that I know anything but well I'm always optimistic see you later x
    afternoon hi Micheal i argee tonight will be very romantic and we defo get a lovely kiss when they say i do and we have that garage kiss when they are husbands and they vows will be from each other heart

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (21-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Definetly, and vows will be good to hear as his will be so impromptu and a bit tear jerking.
    hi Don yes the vows will be very romantic and we defo get a kiss when they so i do and weve got the Garage kiss to look forward to and maxine wrote it will be and going by what both DANNY+Ryan said we very happy with so im guessing we will be happy

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (21-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    afternoon hi Micheal i argee tonight will be very romantic and we defo get a lovely kiss when they say i do and we have that garage kiss when they are husbands and they vows will be from each other heart
    Very interesting I haven't seem any spoilers for tonight, we had loads for yesterdays episode but nothing at all for today, I haven't even seen any teasers from ED apart from are we ready for round 2 .... YESSSSSSSS

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (21-02-2017), Sug-din (21-02-2017)

yes matty deffo going to be a nice kiss

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Very interesting I haven't seem any spoilers for tonight, we had loads for yesterdays episode but nothing at all for today, I haven't even seen any teasers from ED apart from are we ready for round 2 .... YESSSSSSSS
    yes i cant wait and im sure our Queen of Robron maxine will deilver the goods and it be very romantic and the vows be great and ive not seen any spoliers either but that Garage Kiss have been in Metro and on Ed pages so im gusseing thats the one kiss we defo get when they go away for a quick and thats when we see that kiss and the vows speak we get one i guess we better get one if both of the vows comes from the heart of Robron im fair to say Maxine we deliver it im sure

I thought the climax at the end of last night was so funny - that actress was just so bad - it was as if they'd had to get somebody in a hurry to say the lines so they just took anyone they could find and stuck her in a bad wig and pushed her onto the screen, but forgot to tell her it wasn't a pantomime.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    yes matty deffo going to be a nice kiss
    cant wait for it and im sure maxine will give us fans what we want and shes the queen of the fandom and Micheal im going send a PM to you it might a long message x

yes matty deffo going to be a nice kiss and i'm sure the vows Robert says will be deep cos he has no problem with the words but I think Aaron's will also be much more heartfelt than people expect can't wait

Thread Information