Page 283 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1832332732812822832842852933333837831283 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    no you haven't been don I've never smoked but I know people who have given up and believe its hard so good luck
    Thanks Micheal. You're very sensible. It's one of them things you think is cool to do when you're younger and then wish Years down the line you hadn't.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (16-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I'm looking forward to the wedding next week.

Beyond that, I'm not that interested in the prison story at present. To me, it's just more rinse and repeat stuff from Emmerdale. We had Aaron in prison not so long ago, we also had Bob in prison and Charity and so on.

I hope that I'm pleasantly surprised but I doubt it.

The Emmerdale production team clearly wanted to give Danny Miller another opportunity to do what he is good at, those emotionally troubled and dark performances. That's fine by me. But why not come up with a different scenario? We need some creative thinking, we need something new.
    Yes I would have preferred another story rather than prison it is a little rinse and repeat unfortunately but I am hoping he is out quickly. We will definitely see some good scenes of upset and angst for and Robron which means they will be on screen which is great news as well.

I think the best thing is we have a wedding to look forward to which seems like it covers Monday & Tuesday , let's hope they end up Husband and Husband rather than all the will they won't they media blurb

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Yes I would have preferred another story rather than prison it is a little rinse and repeat unfortunately but I am hoping he is out quickly. We will definitely see some good scenes of upset and angst for and Robron which means they will be on screen which is great news as well.

I think the best thing is we have a wedding to look forward to which seems like it covers Monday & Tuesday , let's hope they end up Husband and Husband rather than all the will they won't they media blurb
    The good thing about this new storyline is the fact that we are hopefully getting more of them on screen and our boys will really show the chemistry between them in every scene they are given.👍🏻

The Wedding episodes will be great and will probably keeping us guessing right through to the end - they should give us some wonderful stuff to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    The good thing about this new storyline is the fact that we are hopefully getting more of them on screen and our boys will really show the chemistry between them in every scene they are given.����

The Wedding episodes will be great and will probably keeping us guessing right through to the end - they should give us some wonderful stuff to talk about.
    I don't think we will actually see a lot of them together though so if that's what you're expecting I wouldn't. I'm fairly sure week 10 will have Aaron stopping Robert from visiting.

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    I don't think we will actually see a lot of them together though so if that's what you're expecting I wouldn't. I'm fairly sure week 10 will have Aaron stopping Robert from visiting.
    Let's just take each week as it comes for now and see what plays out and not speculate what might or might not happen.

So the wedding isn't technically legal. I'm not that bothered as such but a bit confused how this changes anything between them as a couple and them as a family (with Liv). Standing there saying words which Robert has said to Aaron In the past many times and Aaron's hasn't entirely believed leaves me wondering why on this occasion Aaron will. The Liv issue she'll not be any more Robert's family than she currently is in terms of the law or social services.

I just find it all a bit odd to make such a fuss over their wedding months in advance when it's not really a wedding, it's just a commitment ceremony. They could have made this clear from the off with the intention to have it made legal ASAP instead of promoting it actively as a wedding.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-02-2017)

So the wedding isn't technically legal. I'm not that bothered as such but a bit confused how this changes anything between them as a couple and them as a family (with Liv). Standing there saying words which Robert has said to Aaron In the past many times and Aaron's hasn't entirely believed leaves me wondering why on this occasion Aaron will. The Liv issue she'll not be any more Robert's family than she currently is in terms of the law or social services.

I just find it all a bit odd to make such a fuss over their wedding months in advance when it's not really a wedding, it's just a commitment ceremony. They could have made this clear from the off with the intention to have it made legal ASAP instead of promoting it actively as a wedding.
    I'm really looking forward to next week's episodes because they will feature plenty of Aaron and Robert and other of my favourite characters.

But, as far as I am concerned IM has fooled and cheated me and has been doing so for several months.

What makes this even worse is that Emmerdale have had the utter nerve to promote this as a gay wedding. How dare they do that?

It is not a wedding. It's just a party with a wedding theme and I am thoroughly cheesed off.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I'm really looking forward to next week's episodes because they will feature plenty of Aaron and Robert and other of my favourite characters.

But, as far as I am concerned IM has fooled and cheated me and has been doing so for several months.

What makes this even worse is that Emmerdale have had the utter nerve to promote this as a gay wedding. How dare they do that?

It is not a wedding. It's just a party with a wedding theme and I am thoroughly cheesed off.
    Sorry you feel this way Eddy but there's also rumours Robert changes his name as well. I'm not ok with Robert Dingle, in fact I hate it but ill wait and see.

Sorry you feel this way Eddy but there's also rumours Robert changes his name as well. I'm not ok with Robert Dingle, in fact I hate it but ill wait and see.
    hiya im ok with it Robert Dingle would be good if it been Robert SugdenDingle but really really looking forward to the wedding and we be getting some lovley romantic scenes and a nice kiss when they say i do and like you say i think Aaron be out around end of March or early April and they built a new set for Mill Cott for there new home and if Aaron stops Rob from seeing that will make Rob more angry and Finn better watch out hes lost his husband and his love and soulmate Danny+Ryan will be amazing to watch lets all stay postive and Robron will come out it s/l much stronger

I am in wait and see mode, I would find it dreadful if they have promised a wedding and by the time goes to jail they are not married.

I wonder if they have the legal papers (arranged pre-Vegas) and manages to sort a slot at the registry office before is sentenced.

This is what I am hoping for, if this isn't delivered then IanMc has misled everyone !!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

angeldust (17-02-2017)

Thread Information