Page 253 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1532032432512522532542552633033537531253 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by MissCeltic View Post
    I used to really like the thread but over the last 6 months or so there seems to be one or two posters who just don't like anything that happens onscreen.
    And they state how angry and/or upset they are about anything at all - even if it's genuinely not an issue...it's exhausting

Quote Originally Posted by Han_00 View Post
    And they state how angry and/or upset they are about anything at all - even if it's genuinely not an issue...it's exhausting
    How many times have people on there been negative for no reasons. Everything turns out positive but negative assumptions continue

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    How many times have people on there been negative for no reasons. Everything turns out positive but negative assumptions continue

I've lost count! It really is ridiculous - if there was this emoji on the other forum I think it would be the most used.

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    I've noticed. Mum as well and Mojo has just up and quit even though she started the thread over 2 years ago. Sderr seems to have vanished but I know they moved here though aren't here either.

It's the constant need to look for something bad or to go wrong and it's usually Robert cheating that is the constant doom and gloom prediction.

Yes this is it exactly

Its always waiting for something to go wrong and anytime that Robert even looks at a Woman he is ready to cheat.

Then they want Robron to appear onscreen all the time but only want storylines where they are happy and have no problems.

Vadam and Carlon are happy and we hardly ever see them!

Gemma even has time to record a Radio Programme 5 days a week, that shows how much Carly is being used.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissCeltic For This Useful Post:

Han_00 (04-02-2017), Sug-din (04-02-2017)

I used to really like the thread but over the last 6 months or so there seems to be one or two posters who just don't like anything that happens onscreen.
    Hello on this thread mumto here

Wow, first of wedding spoilers dropped, exciting times eeek

Just leaving the IG image here

[IMG][/IMG]

Wish we had the other parts to the page but cant have everything I suppose Should have it by monday hopefully

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 77unicorns For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (04-02-2017), Han_00 (04-02-2017), Sug-din (04-02-2017)

I've noticed. Mum as well and Mojo has just up and quit even though she started the thread over 2 years ago. Sderr seems to have vanished but I know they moved here though aren't here either.

It's the constant need to look for something bad or to go wrong and it's usually Robert cheating that is the constant doom and gloom prediction.
    I spoke to Mojo via DM a couple of months ago after someone (who shall remain nameless ) had a bit of a go at me on there - she was getting very fed up too. It's such a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    Hello on this thread mumto here

Wow, first of wedding spoilers dropped, exciting times eeek

Just leaving the IG image here

[IMG][/IMG]

Wish we had the other parts to the page but cant have everything I suppose Should have it by monday hopefully
    Hi

Its all so exciting isn't it

I hope they get married in the barn but I am curious as to who is going to Marry them

On my bookmarks on my phone its at part7 (March2016) and looking through some of the posts. loads have gone Dress to kill, sez babe, hugh, jonie, WYGD, baisbais to name a few

It goes downhill very quickly!

[/B]

Yes this is it exactly

Its always waiting for something to go wrong and anytime that Robert even looks at a Woman he is ready to cheat.

Then they want Robron to appear onscreen all the time but only want storylines where they are happy and have no problems.

Vadam and Carlon are happy and we hardly ever see them!

Gemma even has time to record a Radio Programme 5 days a week, that shows how much Carly is being used.
    Yep if there isn't drama you see a lot less of characters. Not saying this is the way it should be but it's the way soaps tend to work. I find this is a problem in the fandom as a whole though with people on twitter tumblr etc who think they'd be happier with other people. Erm no because they'd write drama for them and their new love interests yet try telling this to people .

Quote Originally Posted by Han_00 View Post
    I spoke to Mojo via DM a couple of months ago after someone (who shall remain nameless ) had a bit of a go at me on there - she was getting very fed up too. It's such a shame.
    Yeah she stays in her own bubbles now on tumblr and twitter. Her Aaron and Robert blog got to 6000 followers yesterday.

Thread Information