Page 187 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 871371771851861871881891972372876871187 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Fun to watch, coin flipping for Vegas and Rob saying they love each other and if they do Vegas they will fly home married men

https://twitter.com/muppetpyjamas/st...26279664472064
    I am a bit confused by what you said in relation to the clip - it's Danny being interviewed - Am I missing some sort of cryptic message here?

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I am a bit confused by what you said in relation to the clip - it's Danny being interviewed - Am I missing some sort of cryptic message here?
    There are two clips, the first one starts in the studio for a couple of seconds then moves to a clip of Robron on the stairs discussing getting married in Vegas - have another look.

There are two clips, the first one starts in the studio for a couple of seconds then moves to a clip of Robron on the stairs discussing getting married in Vegas - have another look.
    I saw it - sorry I was being incredibly thick there!! That's great to see. Thanks.

I saw it - sorry I was being incredibly thick there!! That's great to see. Thanks.
    Yes so is clearly well in love and into getting married, the Bex thing later in the week is innocent (even in is being a bit naughty saying don't tell ) its all being insecure and untrusting, cannot wait to see how things go after the arrest with Chas and

Yes so is clearly well in love and into getting married, the Bex thing later in the week is innocent (even in is being a bit naughty saying don't tell ) its all being insecure and untrusting, cannot wait to see how things go after the arrest with Chas and
    Yes, there's no doubt that he is definetly in love with whole heartedly. He's the one that said just think we coiuld come back as married (or words to that effect) so there's no doubt there.

I'm not sure about how I feel about that bit in the Bex scene, I can't decide if I think it's wrong or wether I can see why he said it?

Yes the after math of the arrest will be interesting viewing.

I wish we were allowed to use more than 8 emojis in a post it takes so much time to take them out when you find you've got too many!! Aargh!!

Yes, there's no doubt that he is definetly in love with whole heartedly. He's the one that said just think we coiuld come back as married (or words to that effect) so there's no doubt there.

I'm not sure about how I feel about that bit in the Bex scene, I can't decide if I think it's wrong or wether I can see why he said it?

Yes the after math of the arrest will be interesting viewing.

I wish we were allowed to use more than 8 emojis in a post it takes so much time to take them out when you find you've got too many!! Aargh!!
    I think the Bex night comment is being daft like he is sometimes.

Yes the emoji limit is annoying especially with our ongoing system LOL

Yeah,can be daft now and again! plus of course that is put in by the scriptwriters to set it all going

It gets annoying I think because it includes the ones from the quote you are using as well. Maybe the Administraors will pick up on this and expand our number allowed.😀

Just cause I felt like it ... One faulty Robert
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 14-01-2017 at 17:56.

Just cause I felt like it ... One faulty Robert
    Now that's just trying to be clever because you know I wouldn't be able use any!

But I did because of faulty Robert!!

hi paul just think what colour suit Aaron and Rob will ware for there wedding? i say Blue for Aaron and Rob maybe that wasicoat he wore for Aaron`s Birthday he did very hot in yeah and do you think Andy could make a surprise visit for the wedding? now andy`s been cleared like Rob or was it Aaron said it and of we have Aaron found not gulity because Rob we get get finn to put pressure on kasim to try to drop the charges and i think it be like Adam and vic wedding if they were filming the court this week and aaron gets found not guilty and i heard that they are back next week to film the wedding so its looks like it yeah so it wil work out in the end we have a our Robron wedding and rush back get married have a passiante kiss when they say i do they of for a Robron Las Vagas Honeymoon when they can up to all sorts

Thread Information