Page 286 of 337 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    Yeah. Weird that they're doing it so soon after her return though. I thought they'd wait a few months.
    Yea I'm surprised that it is so soon.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    I don't like them together but at the moment I'd just settle for Ross featuring a bit more so I'm not fussed about it. I'll always be a massive fan of Ross, he's the major draw to the show for me.
    If they do get back together then I agree. And she is supposed to have a big storyline. Could be a possible health issue with her or the kids and would be interesting seeing Ross involved with that. Would be different for him

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post

If they do get back together then I agree. And she is supposed to have a big storyline. Could be a possible health issue with her or the kids and would be interesting seeing Ross involved with that. Would be different for him
    Yeah, Id like to see Ross get involved in an emotional story, but I hope it doesn't overshadow Ross' potential story when he finds out about Emma.

Also, I read that Cain warns Ross off Debbie YET AGAIN and threatens him and then offers him money to stay away. Its like we've gone back in time to the day Ross supposedly died... Cain needs to accept that he will never get rid of Ross for good.

Yeah, Id like to see Ross get involved in an emotional story, but I hope it doesn't overshadow Ross' potential story when he finds out about Emma.

Also, I read that Cain warns Ross off Debbie YET AGAIN and threatens him and then offers him money to stay away. Its like we've gone back in time to the day Ross supposedly died... Cain needs to accept that he will never get rid of Ross for good.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post

Yea this is before Debbie opens up to Ross so unless Debbie doesn't know about the warning or she doesn't care what Cain thinks lol. Cain really is annoying the way he tries to control Debbie's life. Concentrate on your own she's a big girl.

The thing about Emma is that she will hate it if he gets back with Debbie. So no doubt she will start to play games and would try and split them up. Ross will start to get annoyed and this could be when the cracks start to show and the stuff with James comes to light so him getting back with Debbie actually opens up the potential for the Ross and Emma story.
    Last edited by Dalesfan; 14-01-2017 at 12:54.

Yea this is before Debbie opens up to Ross so unless Debbie doesn't know about the warning or she doesn't care what Cain thinks lol. Cain really is annoying the way he tries to control Debbie's life. Concentrate on your own she's a big girl.

The thing about Emma is that she will hate it if he gets back with Debbie. So no doubt she will start to play games and would try and split them up. Ross will start to get annoyed and this could be when the cracks start to show and the stuff with James comes to light so him getting back with Debbie actually opens up the potential for the Ross and Emma story.
    Yeah, very true. I still think Rebecca will be involved though, Debbie asks him if he loves her so I'm guessing they still have a thing by the time Debbie returns. So potentially a new love triangle aswell? Only this time Ross will be in control of it.

Yeah, very true. I still think Rebecca will be involved though, Debbie asks him if he loves her so I'm guessing they still have a thing by the time Debbie returns. So potentially a new love triangle aswell? Only this time Ross will be in control of it.

Whilst the Debbie and Ross reunion is the talking point for a lot of people at the moment.

For me, out of all the spoilers, the bit that intrigues me is Cain threatening Ross. I so hope Ross is written as a worthy adversary. Someone who has the balls to take on Cain.

Kate Oates/Michael Parr's original vision for Ross. That was completely lost last year.

Whilst the Debbie and Ross reunion is the talking point for a lot of people at the moment.

For me, out of all the spoilers, the bit that intrigues me is Cain threatening Ross. I so hope Ross is written as a worthy adversary. Someone who has the balls to take on Cain.

Kate Oates/Michael Parr's original vision for Ross. That was completely lost last year.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (14-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post

I agree, he turned into a bit of a Jimmy like character, waste of potential IMO.
    Last edited by JessicaMad; 14-01-2017 at 16:10.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JessicaMad For This Useful Post:

rossfan (14-01-2017)

Just thinking of possiblities - what's happening to Wylie's Farm?

If R&D get back together - could Finn/Emma and Pete(?) move back there and Debbie moves in with Ross at Dale view?

Thread Information