Page 159 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 591091491571581591601611692092596591159 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    It was good to see our boys heading off for a weekend together just the two of them.
    yes it is we got to stay postive Robron fans we get our Robron Wedding and Aaron will be let free and i think either DS wise will come to our aide or Finn will get Kasim to drop the charges and im sure Rob would not be happy once he finds out have got bae arrested wouolnt like to be there shoes theres one Robert do is to get even who upsets anyone he loves like Aaron or Vic they better watch out lol and it wont come to that he be let out to make his Wedding we know its happing anyway yeah and going by lucy is going away for 4 months to have her twins they would bang up aaron and be away for longer and we know Danny`s not going anywhere so its must gets to be sorted out just like his insurcurties will be to and when they have this heart to heart it will be to x lets all get ouye Jet Plane and look forward to Robron Wedding it all amazing and all romantic and this vegas trip they keep for the Robron Honeymoon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (06-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    yes it is we got to stay postive Robron fans we get our Robron Wedding and Aaron will be let free and i think either DS wise will come to our aide or Finn will get Kasim to drop the charges and im sure Rob would not be happy once he finds out have got bae arrested wouolnt like to be there shoes theres one Robert do is to get even who upsets anyone he loves like Aaron or Vic they better watch out lol and it wont come to that he be let out to make his Wedding we know its happing anyway yeah and going by lucy is going away for 4 months to have her twins they would bang up aaron and be away for longer and we know Danny`s not going anywhere so its must gets to be sorted out just like his insurcurties will be to and when they have this heart to heart it will be to x lets all get ouye Jet Plane and look forward to Robron Wedding it all amazing and all romantic and this vegas trip they keep for the Robron Honeymoon
    If they were to get married in Vegas we could always tell our pilot to change course and go there and eavesdrop on the wedding - wouldn't want to disturb them on their honeymoon though!
    Here's to fluff times ahead.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

pond21 (07-01-2017)

Morning everyone!
    Was it just me or did look annoyed last night when you know who said "don't do anything I wouldn't do" as they were leaving for Manchester?

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Morning everyone!
    Was it just me or did look annoyed last night when you know who said "don't do anything I wouldn't do" as they were leaving for Manchester?
    afternoon i think she said it i think Rob will make Aaron very happy for there romantic time away there wont be much time for sightseeing im starting to like this Drama atm call me crazy but our Robron always comes out smelling of roses and this will be no different i think Rob will put pressure on Finn and i think he will use Ross and say if you done help me i will tell the police Ross shot me like i say Rob will doing anything if anyone upsets him or anyone he loves and cares about like Aaron and Aaron wont go to jail theres no court or trail anytime soon only luckys so all this is for Drama yeah and Aaron will get to marry Rob and Rob will get his bae up the asile like IM said and im looking forward to Robron and Liv living in the mill cott once its done up maybe its already done and im sure once Robron are married and lucy is of to have her baby and Isoble of to do her GCSE`S it silly to have aaron in jail like it it wont happen and im sure IM and i think Maxine will write the Wedding they sort it and we have a happy Robron Wedding and i passionate Kiss im sure we get when they say i do and then Robron can fly to Les Vegas for there honeymoon lets start up that jep plane and tell the ploit here we go

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (07-01-2017)

I think they're going to turn Finn into Emma 2.0. What else can they do with him? I think I'm not going to like him after Week 3, as I'm sure Aaron is only getting involved in the Kasim/Finn stuff to help out Finn.

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    I think they're going to turn Finn into Emma 2.0. What else can they do with him? I think I'm not going to like him after Week 3, as I'm sure Aaron is only getting involved in the Kasim/Finn stuff to help out Finn.
    i wont like then either and yes he only helps him and im loving if rumours sayimg Rob will use Ross to get his bae out of trouble and will tell Finn if he wont help him he will say to the police it was Ros who shot him oh Rob thats our Rob yeah if true its sounds like Rob will do anything to get Aaron up the asile like IM said Rob is eager to marry him but it wont come to aaron being jail there no trail onlly luckys and court is anytime soon it be sorted out x and we have our own Robron to look forward to and then Robron will be going to Les Vegas for there robron honeymoon btw if both Danny+Ryan are reading through Wedding scripts so its defo happinging and hope its maxine who writes it

Yeah I think Robert will stop at nothing to get Aaron out and he'll play dirty if he has to. Love over-protective Robert

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dees1 For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (08-01-2017), princedracul (07-01-2017), Sug-din (07-01-2017)

Yeah I think Robert will stop at nothing to get Aaron out and he'll play dirty if he has to. Love over-protective Robert
    Me too. I love him when he's being threatening and devious for the people he loves.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to princedracul For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (08-01-2017)

Yeah I think he may turn into a bit of a bunny boiler if that's the right terminology!

Emma and son could set up a business

Thread Information