Page 148 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 48981381461471481491501581982486481148 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Cross fingers it won't just be sadness, worry an doom on Aaron's Birthday, lets hope when Robert reveals the surprise Aaron gets all gooey eyed and they have a little kiss, we cannot surely have 100% issues ???
    i hope so to we get a little kiss to the cut the lovely kiss on xmas day IM has to give us something back yeah is Jane Pearson writes thurs ep? if so we might get something the spolier pics shows Rob in his waitcoat and tells Aaron he loves him and i hope we get some scenes yeah and at some point Robron has to talk about the date yeah and mybe be get some lovely moments then

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (02-01-2017)

Nice to see Aaron tonight he seemed quite happy really shames it's going to start to get to him mid week. It would have been nice to see him & Robert together before then but it looks like we won't see him until the start of this misunderstanding. This Kasim & Finn thing is a bit strange - not sure what to make of it. Still on the fluffy plane though. 😀

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (02-01-2017)

http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/02/emmerd...trial-6320899/
    http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/02/emmerd...-king-6321150/

Not a tremendous amount of things about our boys in the latest spoilers. 😀

Spoiler:
    Monday 9th January:
    It is Charity’s surprise birthday party and Chas and Rebecca decorate the pub in anticipation. Chas is excited how embarrassing it will be for Charity but when it comes to party time, the pub is virtually empty. Will the big night be a damp squib? Chas rallies to buoy her cousin united in singledom.

Cain wants Chrissie’s share in the garage or says Lachlan will pay the price. Chas is pleased to see Aaron and Robert back.

Thursday 12th January:
    Robert walks in on Jimmy and Nicola in an intimate moment. He tells Jimmy to get to the yard. Jimmy dissuades Nicola from taking a look at the books but Nicola has other ideas and wants future interest in the business.

Nicola's fired up after her visit to the portakabin.

Friday 13th January:
    Rebecca uses Ross to take her mind off things when Chrissie stands her up. Chrissie fumes to walk in on them. Will Chrissie and Rebecca’s makeup be short lived and are their battle lines being redrawn?

Robert arrives at the office and is unimpressed to see Nicola barking orders. But can she gain his respect?*

Well they don't seem to be in that much but the and Nicola stuff will be funny as its been entertaining when they have shown them together before.

I hope doesn't get in to too much trouble

I think I am the only one using the emoji for Aaron and Robert, should I stop ??????

I think I am the only one using the emoji for Aaron and Robert, should I stop ??????
    They are always funny scenes with and Nicola. I'm trying to be positive with the stuff with won't be as bad as we originally thought.

It's fun using the emojis - it lightens the thread even more. The only thing I find is it takes me longer to make a comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    They are always funny scenes with and Nicola. I'm trying to be positive with the stuff with won't be as bad as we originally thought.

It's fun using the emojis - it lightens the thread even more. The only thing I find is it takes me longer to make a comment.
    Actually when you use them all the time it gets a bit quicker.

Yes I am hoping the isn't too bad but the spoilers as always will over egg the pudding in terms of the angst, lets be positive and wait and see.

Actually when you use them all the time it gets a bit quicker.

Yes I am hoping the isn't too bad but the spoilers as always will over egg the pudding in terms of the angst, lets be positive and wait and see.
    Yeah the spoilers always only give out more of the angst side of things for than all the positive bits and even though IM said about their troubles he still fit in the Wedding into the interviews so it should all work out ok

You're right when you use them more it does become quicker. Let's keep them going for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Yeah the spoilers always only give out more of the angst side of things for than all the positive bits and even though IM said about their troubles he still fit in the Wedding into the interviews so it should all work out ok

You're right when you use them more it does become quicker. Let's keep them going for now.
    I am looking forward to seeing more about this wedding or at least the date decision between and the issues before the wedding will of course be constant and annoy everyone, thats what soaps are all about.

Thread Information