Page 120 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 20701101181191201211221301702206201120 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I think we will get one
    Yeah!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Yeah!!
    It is Christmas after all ....

I love how comes up with the one liners, when was dropping him off and she asked where he found his arrogance and he said "shop next door to where you left your spine" and his "todal off then and work on your apology to me" brilliant.

There are many more of course and Ryan delivers the lines so well.

I also love how is so different with he talks differently, he is very attentive and focused on its so well acted and honest.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (20-12-2016), angeldust (20-12-2016), Fhionnuisce2 (20-12-2016), Sug-din (19-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I love how comes up with the one liners, when was dropping him off and she asked where he found his arrogance and he said "shop next door to where you left your spine" and his "todal off then and work on your apology to me" brilliant.

There are many more of course and Ryan delivers the lines so well.

I also love how is so different with he talks differently, he is very attentive and focused on its so well acted and honest.
    Ryan is a very good but different type of actor to Danny. He plays such a complex character that is often hard to read but that's all down to how well Ryan plays him, even his biggest fans are left doubting him and his motives at times such is the ambiguity of the character.

You don't tend to win awards for this though. Jeff Hordley faces the same problem.

Someone like Danny nails the big emotional angst time after time so it's obvious why they throw it at him and it's always a 'hit' with viewers.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

binky321 (20-12-2016), EddyBee (20-12-2016), Fhionnuisce2 (20-12-2016), Paul_Robs (20-12-2016), Sug-din (20-12-2016)

The positive way to look at it is that if there wasn't going to be another one, surely that they wouldn't have shown the other one until after Christmas!!
    Good point I think this must be right because showing it now only gets up our expections but if we were sad after Christmas cos no nice robron kiss they ed would have out that out then to make us a bit happier also if there is more stuff they may be worried about those people with nothing better to do who have complained that there are too many gay charecters although Kasim sl might not be what they expecting

What amuses me is that there seems to be more comments online about gay characters on ED that with any of the other soaps - example - Coronation St has the relationship quite openly about Billy & Todd kissing in the pub, in the street and at home and unless I'm missing something I haven't read much about that being OTT and personally I find that relationship a lot less realistic than Robron and they don't overplay the physical side of it.

I'm not sure what to make of the Kasim character yet!

Looking forward to what we do get from our boys over the next few weeks.

What amuses me is that there seems to be more comments online about gay characters on ED that with any of the other soaps - example - Coronation St has the relationship quite openly about Billy & Todd kissing in the pub, in the street and at home and unless I'm missing something I haven't read much about that being OTT and personally I find that relationship a lot less realistic than Robron and they don't overplay the physical side of it.

I'm not sure what to make of the Kasim character yet!

Looking forward to what we do get from our boys over the next few weeks.
    I thought the other soaps there had a lot more erm to complain about I cannot see it but i have a cousin in England who watches Holly Oaks and she says they are getting their kit off in almost every ep (prob an exaggeration though)

I think Kasim is probably the fittest in in but it seems that sadly he will turn out not to be very nice for poor Finn

Christmas message from Ryan:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOOtfHOBBTw/?hl=en

11. The Following User Says Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (20-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    That's a lovely message.
    Thanks for posting. 👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    obvs so different from Robert but from what people who know have said Ryan is as actually nothing like as shy as he seems but whatever I just think it's so cute

Thread Information