Page 96 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 468694959697981061461965961096 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Hello peeeeps
    URGH its took me ages to catch up, been so busy with christmas and kiddies and work
    Some lovely scenes tonightI do think Rebecca will feed Aarons insecurities, that look in the mirror tonight seemed to imply that she will know Aaron is watching her and is wary, and will also give her the idea that its Aaron that takes the money. so when does moira make the comment about R|R I expected it tonight seen as all involved were there

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    Hello peeeeps
    URGH its took me ages to catch up, been so busy with christmas and kiddies and work
    Some lovely scenes tonightI do think Rebecca will feed Aarons insecurities, that look in the mirror tonight seemed to imply that she will know Aaron is watching her and is wary, and will also give her the idea that its Aaron that takes the money. so when does moira make the comment about R|R I expected it tonight seen as all involved were there
    Moira thing is Friday i think Wasn't it odd that Paddy and Aaron were sitting at opposite ends of the bar in the beginning

Hello peeeeps
    Moira thing is Friday i think Wasn't it odd that Paddy and Aaron were sitting at opposite ends of the bar in the beginning

Hello peeeeps
    That's tomorrow after Aaron has robbed HF and Rebecca has presumably agreed to forgive and forget it.

Whoops, I'm wrong. It's not unheard of for me to be wrong, you may have heard

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    I never even noticed its strange how they have had no scenes together since......I cant even remember what their last proper scene was

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    That's tomorrow after Aaron has robbed HF and Rebecca has presumably agreed to forgive and forget it.
    Tomorrow/Friday LOL so one of those days

Cant wait forAaron safe breaktomorrow, if its anything like his kidnapping it should be fun

Whoops, I'm wrong. It's not unheard of for me to be wrong, you may have heard
    You could knock me down with a feather!! BTW, I don't know if my brain can cope with a 'moonie butt' emoji right now!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marianne_321 View Post
    You could knock me down with a feather!! BTW, I don't know if my brain can cope with a 'moonie butt' emoji right now!!
    Hahaha the moonie is THE best emoji on here by far

I've got a game for us for tomorrow night. How about when we post we have to use emojis for the characters.

Aaron
    Robert
    Bex

Tell me to sod off if you like
    I'll play ... LOL

Thread Information