Page 21 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331711215211021 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Hhearn View Post
    Hi all I'm a long time lurker from the D.S appreciation thread- which I could never get on, as I couldn't set up an account! I've been here for the full 2 years and even before then when I watched the Aaron and Aaron/Jackson storyline!! I absolutely adore Robron,Danny, Ryan and all things Emmerdale! It's nice to see some familiar names on here- I did wonder where you all were!! I'm not surprised the negative vibe on D.S was really getting me down and I'm just a lurker so can imagine what it's like for posters... Anyway things seem so much more positive here which is so nice!!! - I think things will be fine with Robron and I'm looking foward to next week and beyond!! �� xx
    Hello and welcome!
    I'm glad you've joined us in this little corner of positivity. (I'm really glad to have been invited here as well.)

Haha ok I'll try - I'm just such a seasoned lurker now!! Thanks for the welcome! �� gonna miss Emmerdale tonight- good job there's no Robron, although I must say I do enjoy Emmerdale in its own right not just for Robron but it's always an added bonus ��
    Last edited by Hhearn; 24-11-2016 at 18:05. Reason: more to say

Haha ok I'll try - I'm just such a seasoned lurker now!! Thanks for the welcome! �� gonna miss Emmerdale tonight- good job there's no Robron, although I must say I do enjoy Emmerdale in its own right not just for Robron but it's always an added bonus ��
    Welcome, I lurked for a long time but posted on DS in the end for quite a while, a few of us DS people here for some positivity ...... not long to wait for Robron now.

I think this week has had some upsides, I like Vadam and the Rhona/Pierce stuff has been good, Belle and Joanne is a vast improvement over the dreadful Kerry stuff, I use to like Kerry and Dan but its defended in to a farce now, I like the Emma/Barton boys stuff and thats got to move in to them finding out Mum killed Dad at some stage surely ???? So overall its not been that bad this week but I think we all miss Robron. Also looking forward to Finn/Aaron/Kasim playing out.

Overall if they keep some good writing on Robron + Rhona/Pierce/Vic/Adam/Emma/Barton Boys/Finn/Kasim + get Paddy back in to Aaron's life then things will be pretty good

Dupe
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 24-11-2016 at 18:17.

Hi all I'm a long time lurker from the D.S appreciation thread- which I could never get on, as I couldn't set up an account! I've been here for the full 2 years and even before then when I watched the Aaron and Aaron/Jackson storyline!! I absolutely adore Robron,Danny, Ryan and all things Emmerdale! It's nice to see some familiar names on here- I did wonder where you all were!! I'm not surprised the negative vibe on D.S was really getting me down and I'm just a lurker so can imagine what it's like for posters... Anyway things seem so much more positive here which is so nice!!! - I think things will be fine with Robron and I'm looking foward to next week and beyond!! �� xx
    Welcome, looking forward to chatting in upcoming days/weeks. Yeah it's nice to have a break from negativity although I still post on there sometimes. So we've got a new home and a wedding to look forward to. What the hell is there to be negative about?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dees1 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (24-11-2016), princedracul (24-11-2016)

The king of positivity has arrived though im still at the other place too for my sins. Not going to be around much till next week mind as im quite enjoying not discussing too much.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Captainswan (27-11-2016), dees1 (24-11-2016), Paul_Robs (25-11-2016), princedracul (25-11-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I think Aaron will give Robert a pretty severe telling off for 1) spending more time with Rebecca when he told him not to 2) allowing any situation with Rebecca get to the stage where she thought she could kiss him. It hinges on what/how Rebecca tells Aaron, I think this will be far more interesting to watch play out, we know Robert starts to plan a new home with Aaron & Liv, if things were really bad I cannot see him going down this road so something interesting is going to happen next week, HOW EXCITING

We know there is a wedding to plan, we know the Robron relationship works on "twists and turns" but Robert saved Aaron's life, was prepared to die with him rather than leave him alone, Aaron knows all of this so their relationship has moved to another level entirely.

Its all really exciting and positive.
    What I don't like about the whole Robert/Rebecca thing is the way Robert doesn't actually try tooooo much to fend her off, apart from the first time. I think the part of him that's still the old Robert is enjoying the attention. I'd like to see the tables turned where they all go out one night and a bloke is all over Aaron and Robert can't handle it. It frustrates me that Aaron is constantly portrayed as the boyfriend who lacks so much self-esteem that he's convinced that Robert will eventually just walk away. The writers seem to forget that Aarons been out for far longer than Robert and quite confident and secure with his sexuality, as well as being a bloody good looking bloke, he would probably lamp Robert one......LOL!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Angelgirl For This Useful Post:

princedracul (26-11-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Angelgirl View Post
    What I don't like about the whole Robert/Rebecca thing is the way Robert doesn't actually try tooooo much to fend her off, apart from the first time. I think the part of him that's still the old Robert is enjoying the attention. I'd like to see the tables turned where they all go out one night and a bloke is all over Aaron and Robert can't handle it. It frustrates me that Aaron is constantly portrayed as the boyfriend who lacks so much self-esteem that he's convinced that Robert will eventually just walk away. The writers seem to forget that Aarons been out for far longer than Robert and quite confident and secure with his sexuality, as well as being a bloody good looking bloke, he would probably lamp Robert one......LOL!!!
    BIB: I know it's petty af, but I'd also enjoy seeing Robert properly jealous.

Back in my positive corner

There's definitely no point in drawing major conclusions from the incomplete info we've been given this far. You could drive yourself mad
    Last edited by dees1; 27-11-2016 at 13:07.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dees1 For This Useful Post:

Captainswan (27-11-2016), princedracul (27-11-2016)

Looking forward to Emmerdale this week. ☺

Same, Julie.
    Back to the positive corner.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captainswan For This Useful Post:

dees1 (27-11-2016), princedracul (27-11-2016)

Thread Information