Page 14 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624641145141014 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Last edited by princedracul; 20-11-2016 at 23:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Raingle View Post
    Hi everyone. New member here
    Hello and welcome

something sweet
    Im loving the imagination on tumblr http://beyondthebridge.tumblr.com/po...e-cheer-in-the

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 77unicorns For This Useful Post:

princedracul (21-11-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    Excellent!

Last edited by princedracul; 21-11-2016 at 00:07.

Right...let's see if I can do this...I'd only just got used to the *cough* last place *cough*

Another new member here, hi everyone - and thanks for the invitation. It may take me a while to get used to how things work here (so please bear with me if I make any mistakes!) but I'm looking forward to a happier and more positive atmosphere

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Han_00 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (21-11-2016)

Morning
    So we should get some pics today and more detailed spoilers tonight yay! Looking forward to see how all this plays out. There must be something in the call Aaron makes to Robert (whether he answers or not) I think stuff will be held back then it will all become clear and we go "ahhh, see what you did there" either way, im excited!
    Quote Originally Posted by Han_00 View Post
    Right...let's see if I can do this...I'd only just got used to the *cough* last place *cough*

Another new member here, hi everyone - and thanks for the invitation. It may take me a while to get used to how things work here (so please bear with me if I make any mistakes!) but I'm looking forward to a happier and more positive atmosphere
    welcome
    Still tryin ng to work stuff out to but we'll get there lol. I read you can post pics on the thread but not worked out how to yet if anyone knows please tell me where I'm going wrong

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 77unicorns For This Useful Post:

princedracul (21-11-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Han_00 View Post

Hi and welcome. It's great to catch up with everyone

Morning
    So we should get some pics today and more detailed spoilers tonight yay! Looking forward to see how all this plays out. There must be something in the call Aaron makes to Robert (whether he answers or not) I think stuff will be held back then it will all become clear and we go "ahhh, see what you did there" either way, im excited!

welcome
    Still tryin ng to work stuff out to but we'll get there lol. I read you can post pics on the thread but not worked out how to yet if anyone knows please tell me where I'm going wrong

Yeah can't wait for new pics and spoilers, exciting times ahead.

Morning

welcome

Yeah can't wait for new pics and spoilers, exciting times ahead.

Thread Information