Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 9th - 12th May 2016

Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 9th - 12th May 2016

Mon 9th May

Summer Bay reacts to the news of another death. Andy struggles with his guilt over the part he played in the accident. Roo has to convince Maddy to save herself. Chris breaks down completely. Billie and VJ make a big decision.

Tue 10th May

A hostage situation threatens another life as Dylan goes after Ash to get to Kat. Skye learns the dark truth from Tank. Olivia is concerned over the whereabouts of Irene. Billie learns a potentially life changing bit of news.

Wed 11th May

Summer Bay gathers to say goodbye to two of it's residents.

Thurs 12th May

Andy struggles with his guilt over the accident. Summer Bay continues to mourn. Dom has another lady in his life. A couple can't accept their new reality with a disability.

BTTB
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 05-05-2016 at 00:18.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-04-2016), lyndapym (21-04-2016), Perdita (21-04-2016), TaintedLove (02-05-2016), tammyy2j (21-04-2016), Taskaz (24-04-2016)

SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! There is a new 30-40 second promo clip out regarding the explosion. Everyone is dressed up & partying/dancing outside at the caravan park (last week's spoilers mentioned that they had to find another venue for the hospital fundraiser, so I gather this is now happening at the caravan park?). We see Ricky go into one of the caravans.Tank turns up at the party in a suit, but Andy confronts him. They have a scuffle & end up both slamming into the side of a caravan (supposedly the same one that Ricky went into, by the look of it). The force of them hitting the caravan appears to break & expose the wires attached to the vans gas bottle, causing a spark. The camera pans back to a wide shot, & we see the van explode. A fireball is then seen above the treeline, & we hear a male voice say, "please help me" (to me it sounds like Oscar, but it could be Tank I suppose). The voiceover says that 2 people won't make it!

I think we pretty much know for sure that one of the fatalities will be Oscar. The promo gives the impression that Ricky may have still been in the van when it exploded, but was that a red herring? Probably, given what we know about her supposedly leaving with Brax soon (but is that a red herring as well.......?). So who could the second death be? Possibly Tank? If this is a guest stint only for the character, as speculated. The spoilers mention that afterwards, Andy's guilt compels him to look after Tank, so maybe Tank doesn't die in the explosion, but is injured & dies later? Hannah is also rumoured to be leaving, but it doesn't appear she dies in the explosion as the other promo we saw a couple of months ago (I think I mentioned this a while back) saw her in the scene with others all dressed up inside Alf's place where we see Evie collapsing into Josh's arms - possibly after being told about Oscar? Other possibilities?

I assume this is also where Maddy will lose part of her arm?
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 21-04-2016 at 13:36.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-04-2016), lyndapym (21-04-2016), Nell532 (21-04-2016), Perdita (21-04-2016), tammyy2j (21-04-2016), Taskaz (24-04-2016)

Why is Ricky going to a caravan, is she living there now?

Where did you get the promo?

Quote Originally Posted by Emmy_AU View Post
    Where did you get the promo?
    It is on the H&A page on the Yahoo7 website
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 21-04-2016 at 11:45.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Why is Ricky going to a caravan, is she living there now?
    Not sure why she is going into the caravan during the party, but she is not living there (she & Nate are still supposed to be living in John's place, as he & Marilyn haven't come back from overseas yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    Not sure why she is going into the caravan during the party
    Lmao for someone who analysed the trailer scene-for-scene I'm not sure why it's so hard to notice how blatantly obvious is it that Ricky headed into the van because she was answering her phone and most likely wanted to get away from all the noise.

Quote Originally Posted by bobdaoeach View Post
    Lmao for someone who analysed the trailer scene-for-scene I'm not sure why it's so hard to notice how blatantly obvious is it that Ricky headed into the van because she was answering her phone and most likely wanted to get away from all the noise.
    There's absolutely no need to be rude!

For all you know, pantherboy may just have watched the trailer and remembers most of it - not analysed it scene by scene.

Why in many of your posts do you feel the need to be rude to and try to belittle other forum members and pick apart their posts? In fact, the one doing the most analysing around here is you!
    Last edited by Dazzle; 21-04-2016 at 12:28.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (21-04-2016), Perdita (21-04-2016), TaintedLove (02-05-2016)

Thanks

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emmy_AU For This Useful Post:

janfran (08-05-2016), Pantherboy (21-04-2016)

Thanks

Thread Information