Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Andy and Josh Barrett

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I was just getting used to Andy and growing to like him but he is no loss really to the show
    Yes, he is massively improved recently (and I never thought I'd say that!).

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    There's also rumours Hannah's leaving/has left because the actress has been in the US recently. Perhaps Andy and Hannah leave together?
    Cassie was last seen in September so doubtful

Quote Originally Posted by bobdaoeach View Post
    Cassie was last seen in September so doubtful
    Do you mean she was last seen filming in September? Why would that mean she isn't leaving? Anyway, as I say it was just an unsubstantiated post I read so I agree there's likely no truth to it.

Do you mean she was last seen filming in September? Why would that mean she isn't leaving? Anyway, as I say it was just an unsubstantiated post I read so I agree there's likely no truth to it.
    I meant that she was last seen in September, and Thai was last seen in January, so unless they are doing what they did with Bonnie and Steve, there's no way they're leaving together.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bobdaoeach For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-02-2016)

I meant that she was last seen in September, and Thai was last seen in January, so unless they are doing what they did with Bonnie and Steve, there's no way they're leaving together.

Jeez

Spoiler:
    So now we will have more scenes of Chris Harrington moping around.

So if they hint on a cast favourite who is leaving, could it be Ash? I don`t know if Gunno really died as we saw his hand twitch. But what if Gunno took a leaf out of Brax`s book and pretended to be dead and implicated Ash for it? That would certainly explain a lengthy prison sentence. But as of today (Wednesday) I haven`t heard Ash is leaving. What if it was the same scenario but with Kyle instead? Did I read somewhere he is leaving?
    I love that Andy spoiler. Would love it if its true, it makes sense that he would be the killer as he and Charlotte had a history, and Charlotte was ruthless enough to blackmail Andy for cash.

Of course its all speculation on my part. I could be wrong - I usually am.

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    Jeez

Spoiler:

So if they hint on a cast favourite who is leaving, could it be Ash? I don`t know if Gunno really died as we saw his hand twitch. But what if Gunno took a leaf out of Brax`s book and pretended to be dead and implicated Ash for it? That would certainly explain a lengthy prison sentence. But as of today (Wednesday) I haven`t heard Ash is leaving. What if it was the same scenario but with Kyle instead? Did I read somewhere he is leaving?
    I love that Andy spoiler. Would love it if its true, it makes sense that he would be the killer as he and Charlotte had a history, and Charlotte was ruthless enough to blackmail Andy for cash.

Ash isn't leaving. Kyle is leaving April 20, iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    Jeez

Spoiler:

Ash isn't leaving. Kyle is leaving April 20, iirc.

SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!

Another Cast Member Says Goodbye

A rumoured departure has been confirmed, possibly signalling the end to a long-running storyline, currently playing out on Australian & UK viewers' screens.

Josh Barrett has just been revealed as the person who shot Charlotte, & it has now been confirmed that his portrayer, Jackson Gallagher, has departed the long-running Aust series, Home and Away. New Zealand entertainment site, stuff.co.nz confirmed that Jackson has left the show after almost 3 years on-screen.

His departure has been speculated about for several months, & the rumours continued to swirl when Jackson's co-stars where seen outside a court, & he was walked away by police in handcuffs.

Over his 3 years on the series, Josh Barrett has been in several romantic storylines, most notably his on-off relationship, & subsequent engagement to Evelyn MacGuire. He was also shot by his mother, held hostage, involved in a bus-crash, & king-hit by his love rival, Tank Snelgrove, leading to him going through a stage of blindness.

Back To The Bay would like to wish Jackson the best of wishes for the future.

BTTB

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (15-05-2016), lellygurl (16-05-2016), Perdita (15-05-2016), tammyy2j (16-05-2016)

Home and Away brothers Josh and Andy Barrett have left Australian screens in very dramatic style, and here is a first look at their exit for UK fans.

Josh (Jackson Gallagher) will flee court with help from Andy immediately after he is given a harsh 25-year prison sentence for the accidental murder of Charlotte King.

In a surprise twist, Josh and Andy's shock getaway is assisted by the security guard leading Josh away to his cell. After getting the go-ahead from the guard, Josh knocks him to the ground, before fleeing into the speeding car.

Later scenes then see Josh and Andy disposing of their phones and personal belongings, before fleeing the Bay for good.

Josh in Home and Away

Josh in Home and Away

Josh in Home and Away

Josh in Home and Away

Evie in Home and Away

Evie in Home and Away

While the pair's escape plan is to ensure Josh doesn't spend his life in prison, Andy (Tai Hara) has his own reasons for wanting to leave after he unwittingly caused the caravan explosion that cost the lives of Oscar MacGuire and Hannah Wilson.

Before leaving, Josh stopped to send a final text to his heartbroken girlfriend Evie, in which he apologised for leaving her and promised he'd love her forever.

Hara's exit was announced earlier this year but Gallagher's departure was merely speculated about until recently.

Home and Away will air Josh and Andy's exits later in the summer.

Digital Spy

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-07-2016), Pantherboy (06-07-2016)

Thread Information