Page 300 of 1231 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350400800 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 12305

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I am glad Belle's talking to Gemma is now known by her parents, Zak was good with her

So Emma tried to smother Ross with a pillow as he was crying and Pete saw this
    I still don't understand where Pete's anger is coming from?? He's angry most of the time-very bad temper. Surely as a man of his age he should be able to understand it's not all so black&white..that his mother had some problems. Surely she didn't want to attack her own children but was pushed to limit for whatever reason(reason that we don't know yet..). I'm not saying it's acceptable but a grown up man behaving like Pete???! Why is it always in soaps that adults are treated like children??

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I am glad Belle's talking to Gemma is now known by her parents, Zak was good with her

So Emma tried to smother Ross with a pillow as he was crying and Pete saw this
    I still don't understand where Pete's anger is coming from?? He's angry most of the time-very bad temper. Surely as a man of his age he should be able to understand it's not all so black&white..that his mother had some problems. Surely she didn't want to attack her own children but was pushed to limit for whatever reason(reason that we don't know yet..). I'm not saying it's acceptable but a grown up man behaving like Pete???! Why is it always in soaps that adults are treated like children??

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mariba For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (16-01-2015)

Maybe we need to learn some more of Pete's background to be able to understand his anger ..

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    He was a kid when he saw this and he couldn't stop his mom doing it. I don't care how tough kids think they are, that's a pretty harrowing experience. However, I do think Emma is not like that as a person and perhaps Pete to atleast attempt to find out how his Mom really is or at least let Finn and Ross make their own decision.

If Emma wants a relationship with her sons, I believe she'll have to tell Ross the truth, as unpredictable Ross's reaction might be.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xx_Dan_xx For This Useful Post:

lizann (16-01-2015), mariba (17-01-2015), Perdita (16-01-2015)

Last edited by xx_Dan_xx; 16-01-2015 at 17:17.

With the threat she made to Moira Emma doesn't appear a very nice person.

So far I detest Emma and it does not happen often I dislike someone from the start

There doesn't seem to be a great sense of realism in the performance with Emma, all seems a bit fake and forced, feels a bit like a cringe fest from her point of view in comparison to the performances of the actors she's playing opposite. A relationship between James and Emma just doesn't ring true for me either. She doesn't really intrigue me due to this I don't think. Unsure so far

Quote Originally Posted by kennedyfan86 View Post
    There doesn't seem to be a great sense of realism in the performance with Emma, all seems a bit fake and forced, feels a bit like a cringe fest from her point of view in comparison to the performances of the actors she's playing opposite. A relationship between James and Emma just doesn't ring true for me either. She doesn't really intrigue me due to this I don't think. Unsure so far
    there was an interview with producers
    when actress cast where it seemed clear
    that the character had been completely
    altered from original idea . So that's
    perhaps why she doesnt seem v realistic-
    shes not now as she was meant to be
    when previously mentioned and so
    doesnt fit so well with characters she
    is meant to.have been involved with.

Quote Originally Posted by kennedyfan86 View Post
    there was an interview with producers
    when actress cast where it seemed clear
    that the character had been completely
    altered from original idea . So that's
    perhaps why she doesnt seem v realistic-
    shes not now as she was meant to be
    when previously mentioned and so
    doesnt fit so well with characters she
    is meant to.have been involved with.

Thread Information