Page 415 of 1083 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417425465515915 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 10825

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - IV

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Reactions to suicide are always extreme - as we both know to our cost - so I think it's understandable he's angry at the moment. I think he'll calm down sooner or later, though he may never fully understand.
    That would be my feelilngs pretty much. And in his case, lest we forget, he was made against his will to be part of the suicide even though technically he didn't administer the poison. She wanted his support and presence in order to accomplish it. That would leave him with feelings of resentment for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by GloriaW View Post
    The Wrath of Roy. Totally understandable or not?
    I'd say totally understandable.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

GloriaW (31-01-2014), tammyy2j (31-01-2014)

a very good set of episodes tonight. stand out performances from david neilson and ali king. a nice touch having norris and mary dance in the back yard of the rovers. even michelle (clipboard) connor didn't annoy me tonight.

i must say though after friday's episode's, i may give corrie a rest for a bit. story wise nothing seems to tickle my fancy. i'm afraid stuart the hat has to go!!!!
    Last edited by flappinfanny; 31-01-2014 at 23:38. Reason: titivating

----------------------------------------
    Last edited by flappinfanny; 31-01-2014 at 23:37. Reason: titivating

Nielson was moving and convincing. Alison King continued to undergo her transformation into sainthood of late as a wise and caring Carla, unbeknownst to us before. Nice touches there too with the Norris character as he reaiized he snubbed Mary and made amends.
    It will be interesting to see what direction Roy goes in once he returns.

Nielson was moving and convincing. Alison King continued to undergo her transformation into sainthood of late as a wise and caring Carla, unbeknownst to us before. Nice touches there too with the Norris character as he reaiized he snubbed Mary and made amends.
    It will be interesting to see what direction Roy goes in once he returns.

I felt so sorry for Roy last night. Though I do sympathise with Hayley's decision to kill herself, Roy's been buffeted around helplessly by everyone else's decisions - before and after Hayley's death. The constant interference and barging into his flat was really uncomfortable viewing

To be honest, I was hoping he wouldn't go to the funeral just to spite the annoying Carla and Fizz. The only person to really sympathise with his lonely plight was Mary.

The funeral was moving though and Carla recited one of my favourite funeral poems - it always gets me going

I hope that Roy finds peace again.

~Come on Corrie writers, get something going for Roy. He needs some happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by GloriaW View Post
    ~Come on Corrie writers, get something going for Roy. He needs some happiness.
    I don't want him to start another relationship soon though, I don't think that would be realistic. Maybe with Mary eventually...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

mariba (03-02-2014)

Wouldn't that be a memorable pairing! They've already shown similar interests and compatability.

Thread Information