Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Corrie Spoilers 13th - 18th October

What annoys me about this is that everyone is accusing David of trying to purposely kill Nick, when at no point did he actually try and kill the guy. The crash was a genuine accident. They argued, Nick wanted to tell the truth and started to drive off and David tried to stop him driving off, he didn't try and kill him.

Plus Kylie is nobody to talk, she cheated on David with his brother and then got herself up the duff and lied for months and she has the audacity to be the one to call off the relationship! Ha ha
    Last edited by Debzyg; 18-10-2013 at 19:43.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Debzyg For This Useful Post:

lizann (18-10-2013)

Plus Leanne has got a nerve being angry with Nick when the only reason he slept with Kylie was because on their wedding day Leanne had been banging on Peters door!! How quickly she forgets!!

Quote Originally Posted by Debzyg View Post
    What annoys me about this is that everyone is accusing David of trying to purposely kill Nick, when at no point did he actually try and kill the guy. The crash was a genuine accident. They argued, Nick wanted to tell the truth and started to drive off and David tried to stop him driving off, he didn't try and kill him.

Plus Kylie is nobody to talk, she cheated on David with his brother and then got herself up the duff and lied for months and she has the audacity to be the one to call off the relationship! Ha ha
    kylie thinks sleeping with nick is no big deal as it was a one off she is innocent as is nick in gail and Audrey's eye, poor david

kylie thinks sleeping with nick is no big deal as it was a one off she is innocent as is nick in gail and Audrey's eye, poor david

David did wrong, no denying that. But the guy had just found out that his mrs had slept with his brother and the baby she was carrying he thought was his may actually be his brothers! You can't really blame him for being tipped over the edge!

Nick and Kylie caused all this and yet David is the one who's been put out on the street.

So they've made David homeless and jobless. If he goes into a depression and say ended up trying to top himself I bet you Gail would be there whimpering by his bedside saying how sorry she was the stupid mare.

I just don't see how Kylie thinks she can take the high ground in this mess. She knew what David could be like. Did she really think he'd take it lying down? And she's saying "oh I can't live with a psycho" conveniently forgetting how she went psycho on Tina in the pub when she thought David was cheating on her!! She's no better than he is, that's why they make a good couple!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Debzyg For This Useful Post:

Kim (18-10-2013), Perdita (19-10-2013)

David did wrong, no denying that. But the guy had just found out that his mrs had slept with his brother and the baby she was carrying he thought was his may actually be his brothers! You can't really blame him for being tipped over the edge!

Nick and Kylie caused all this and yet David is the one who's been put out on the street.

So they've made David homeless and jobless. If he goes into a depression and say ended up trying to top himself I bet you Gail would be there whimpering by his bedside saying how sorry she was the stupid mare.

I just don't see how Kylie thinks she can take the high ground in this mess. She knew what David could be like. Did she really think he'd take it lying down? And she's saying "oh I can't live with a psycho" conveniently forgetting how she went psycho on Tina in the pub when she thought David was cheating on her!! She's no better than he is, that's why they make a good couple!!
    Well said.

That and I don't believe that David actually meant to cause a crash. His actions were dangerous but I think that he was only desperately trying to get Nick to stop the van so that he could try again to talk him out of telling everyone. I can understand him fearing that things would never be quite the same again with everything out in the open.

Thread Information