Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tamara Kingsley

Quote Originally Posted by walsh2509 View Post
    Kyle is hitting on her big time , its not about being a friend he's using her "illness" to get to her. Casey comes to see her, he shows her pics of them happy together, he goes to hold her hand and she pulls away - I'm sorry I Don't Know You (but she knows that they were a couple but can't remember it) but the other total stranger in the room , she's ok for cuddling into him - who she doesn't know from Adam ( pardon the pun).
    yes i think he is taking advantage of her that is kyle

Over on Home and Away, Tamara Kingsley considers leaving Summer Bay after her parents pay a visit.

Tamara's family arrive following a phone call from her ex-boyfriend Casey Braxton, who is secretly hoping to break up her relationship with his half-brother Kyle (Nic Westaway).

Casey is confident that Tamara (Kelly Paterniti) will split from Kyle in favour of returning home with her mother and father. Before too long, his plan seems to be working when Tamara finally reconciles with her parents and agrees to come home with them.

In the end, though, Tamara has a change of heart when Kyle admits how much he loves her. As she promises to stay in the Bay after all, how will a jealous Casey cope?

Tamara tells her parents she wishes to stay in Summer Bay.
    © Channel 5
    Tamara tells her parents she wishes to stay.

Tamara hugs her Mum.
    © Channel 5
    Tamara hugs her Mum.

Kyle is ecstatic that Tamara is staying in Summer Bay.
    © Channel 5
    Kyle is ecstatic that Tamara is staying.

Home and Away airs these scenes on Thursday, September 12 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (31-08-2013)

I guess its because she is suppose to be intimate with Casey so I guess its natural she will be uncomfortable around him, like she said he expects too much from her and is pressuring her to remember which is strengthening her bond with Kyle she is probably more comfortable with someone who is a friend who isn't putting any pressure on her.
    I don't think Kyle is hitting on her, he was hitting on her before memory loss ,when he kissed her. I think Kyle genuinely wanted to help her and support her as a friend but his feelings obviously run deeper than that and Tamara developing feelings is what caused the problem in the end not Kyle's. I don't think Kyle used her illness to get to her or had any other intentions than being a friend but in the end I guess it come looking out he took advantage of her and her situation.

I guess its because she is suppose to be intimate with Casey so I guess its natural she will be uncomfortable around him, like she said he expects too much from her and is pressuring her to remember which is strengthening her bond with Kyle she is probably more comfortable with someone who is a friend who isn't putting any pressure on her.
    I don't think Kyle is hitting on her, he was hitting on her before memory loss ,when he kissed her. I think Kyle genuinely wanted to help her and support her as a friend but his feelings obviously run deeper than that and Tamara developing feelings is what caused the problem in the end not Kyle's. I don't think Kyle used her illness to get to her or had any other intentions than being a friend but in the end I guess it come looking out he took advantage of her and her situation.

Home and Away's Tamara Kingsley finds herself in danger of going blind in a new storyline.

Australian viewers have recently seen Tamara (Kelly Paterniti) involved in a hit and run accident.

After being struck down with an agonising headache, she confides in Nate, who books her in for an MRI scan.

The test results show that the crash has left her with bleeding on her brain close to her optic nerve.

Unable to cope with the possibility of losing her sight, Tamara pushes away her friends, afraid of being a burden.

Paterniti told TV Week: "It's a huge, terrifying shock for Tamara.

"Tamara is a go-getting kind of person. The thought of not having her vision is the worst thing possible for her."

Over on Home and Away, Tamara Kingsley's life hangs in the balance after Oscar MacGuire accidentally runs her over.

The story kicks off when Heath Braxton's daughter Darcy runs off away with baby Harley, prompting a massive search party to try to find them.

However, as Oscar (Jake Speer) and Evelyn head out to look for the missing children, they are shocked to stumble across Zac, who has passed out in his car.

Worried about his uncle's drunken behaviour, Oscar attempts to drive him home, despite not having a licence.

As the residents of Summer Bay continue to look for Darcy and Harley, Oscar's inexperienced driving causes him to lose control of the car and slam into someone.

Panicking, Oscar drives away as fast as he can, while Tamara's lifeless body lies in a ditch...

Tamara on the side of the road after being hit by a car – will she survive?
    © Channel 5
    Tamara lies on the side of the road

Home and Away airs these scenes on Friday, June 20 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

Over on Home and Away, Tamara Kingsley faces the terrifying prospect of going blind following her recent accident.

Tamara (Kelly Paterniti) was left seriously injured after she was hit by a car that Oscar MacGuire was driving.

As Tamara tries to recover from her ordeal, she causes concern when she announces that she has a headache that won't go away.

Nate (Kyle Pryor) immediately books her in for an emergency MRI, and the results reveal that Tamara has a bleed on her brain following her recent injuries.

However, although the bleed is small and will probably resolve itself, it is also very close to the optic nerve and there is a possibility that Tamara could go blind.

Tamara tells Nate that she has a headache
    © Channel 5
    Tamara tells Nate that she has a headache

Nate tells Tamara she might go blind
    © Channel 5
    Nate tells Tamara she might go blind

When Zac (Charlie Clausen) later asks Nate the news on Tamara, she overhears the danger she is in and is left terrified.

Feeling consumed by guilt, Oscar confesses to Zac that he was actually the one driving the car, but how will he react?

Home and Away airs these scenes on Monday, July 7 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

Thread Information