Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ryan and Sian

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Coronation Street newcomer Sol Heras has confirmed that Weatherfield returnee Ryan Connor will begin a romance with a "cougar".

Speaking to Inside Soap, the actor revealed that viewers will be "shocked" by the identity of Ryan's new girlfriend, which will play out in the coming weeks.

"Ryan's new love interest is a cougar! It'll come as quite a shock, but I can't tell you who it is," Heras teased.

The star added that he would have chosen his character's love interest to be Rovers Return landlady Stella Price, played by Michelle Collins.

"I'd like it to be Stella - Michelle Collins is a lovely woman," he added.

Ryan, who has boasted about his sexual exploits since his return, recently tried to kiss old friend Sophie Webster (Brooke Vincent).
    Stella or Tracey or Gail

Coronation Street newcomer Sol Heras has confirmed that Weatherfield returnee Ryan Connor will begin a romance with a "cougar".

Speaking to Inside Soap, the actor revealed that viewers will be "shocked" by the identity of Ryan's new girlfriend, which will play out in the coming weeks.

"Ryan's new love interest is a cougar! It'll come as quite a shock, but I can't tell you who it is," Heras teased.

The star added that he would have chosen his character's love interest to be Rovers Return landlady Stella Price, played by Michelle Collins.

"I'd like it to be Stella - Michelle Collins is a lovely woman," he added.

Ryan, who has boasted about his sexual exploits since his return, recently tried to kiss old friend Sophie Webster (Brooke Vincent).
    Stella or Tracey or Gail

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Stella or Tracey or Gail
    the thought of all of them make me want to be sick

the thought of all of them make me want to be sick
    Maybe his Cougar will be Sunita. YUCKY!

Could be Sally since he's close to Sophie

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Could be Sally since he's close to Sophie
    Just as Yucky.

RYAN's reckless behaviour continues as he tries to ensnare Kylie by offering her some cocaine in the Rovers.
    Kylie is furious and it's not long before Michelle hears of his exploits and rushes over to confront him. But she is shocked when she catches Ryan snorting coke in the gents toilets. High as a kite, Ryan tries to blame Kylie and Michelle later storms round for a punch-up with the Platts.

RYAN's reckless behaviour continues as he tries to ensnare Kylie by offering her some cocaine in the Rovers.
    Kylie is furious and it's not long before Michelle hears of his exploits and rushes over to confront him. But she is shocked when she catches Ryan snorting coke in the gents toilets. High as a kite, Ryan tries to blame Kylie and Michelle later storms round for a punch-up with the Platts.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (23-07-2012)

The youth of today!!

Does anyone really care about Ryan
    what he does, who he does it with? he's another tedious character, along with Nick, Peter Barlow, Carla's brother (forgot his name already!)
    as for the "Cougar" are we really that interested, it's not as if he's a nice bloke to get involved with!
    course, another side to it, maybe the Cougar will teach him how to "grow up" and stop giving his mother a hard time,
    Oh ive got it! it's DEIDRE HA HA HA, she likes them at any age!!
    Oh my god, can't believe i've been drawn into who he ends up with

I think Emily hasnt had any action in a long while and she would be a cougar

Thread Information