Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Romeo

Quote Originally Posted by walsh2509 View Post
    Logan , anyone else think this guy is a total creep, seems like a slimeball - just something so smarmy about him. I like this from the Urban Dictionary : Smarmy :- A certain attitude often accompanied by a squinty look and a superior smile that makes you instantly hate a person. Similar to snobby. Logan to a T
    I think the actor looks squinty and has a goofy smile, I'm not sure if that's part of what his character is supposed to convey. Just maybe he is a really good actor and he is smarmy in character not just in looks.

Quote Originally Posted by walsh2509 View Post
    Logan , anyone else think this guy is a total creep, seems like a slimeball - just something so smarmy about him. I like this from the Urban Dictionary : Smarmy :- A certain attitude often accompanied by a squinty look and a superior smile that makes you instantly hate a person. Similar to snobby. Logan to a T
    I agree with you, walsh. I don't trust him at all.

Now Romeo is busy trying to convince himself he's over Indi. I think it's interesting that Romeo has more chemistry on screen with Indi than with Ruby and he is a real life couple with the actress who plays Ruby. I think Indi should show some strength of character and stop her thing with Logan, it's not going anywhere in the long run.

He's to clean cut to be true - was it banker or stockbroker- fly guy, there is going to be something he's hiding. Just flew in from Hong Kong or where ever it was, "high flyer" totally loaded yet is hanging about SB.

Home and Away's Romeo Smith tries to reunite with estranged wife Indi in an upcoming storyline.

Romeo is left betrayed when girlfriend Ruby reveals she lied about her pregnancy.

Luke Mitchell, who plays Romeo, told TV Week: "His whole life has just been turned upside down! He'd just wrapped his head around spending his life with Ruby and having a child. Now, none of that will happen."

Teasing how his alter ego turns his attention back to Indi, the star revealed: "Indi is first to provide Romeo with support. Someone had to look after him and no-one else was there - I guess it was her trying to reach out.

"Ruby wants to try and fix things with Romeo, but he is so incredibly hurt that he has very little interest in what she has to say.

"Liam tells Romeo to take it slow with Indi and informs him that Indi is now at a point in her life where she is trying to move on."

Home and Away airs these scenes next week on Network Seven in Australia and early September on Channel 5 in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Home and Away's Romeo Smith tries to reunite with estranged wife Indi in an upcoming storyline.

Romeo is left betrayed when girlfriend Ruby reveals she lied about her pregnancy.

Luke Mitchell, who plays Romeo, told TV Week: "His whole life has just been turned upside down! He'd just wrapped his head around spending his life with Ruby and having a child. Now, none of that will happen."

Teasing how his alter ego turns his attention back to Indi, the star revealed: "Indi is first to provide Romeo with support. Someone had to look after him and no-one else was there - I guess it was her trying to reach out.

"Ruby wants to try and fix things with Romeo, but he is so incredibly hurt that he has very little interest in what she has to say.

"Liam tells Romeo to take it slow with Indi and informs him that Indi is now at a point in her life where she is trying to move on."

Home and Away airs these scenes next week on Network Seven in Australia and early September on Channel 5 in the UK.
    YEAH! I don't like Ruby with Romeo even though they are a real life couple their on screen chemistry is nil.

Thread Information