Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank Foster

Well,well.well,Mr Collinson at the next soap awards I hope you get presented with a plaque FOR BULLS**T. You naused up the rape court case, which was criticised by a number of viewers, so is this some pathetic attempt to pass the buck onto the Police Service re the murder investigation . What did the C.I.D advise you? my guess is it wasn't followed .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Glen1 For This Useful Post:

alan45 (17-03-2012)

Former Coronation Street star Andrew Lancel will interview Frank Foster's killer on the radio next week.

The actor, who filmed his final scenes as Frank last month, will be reunited with the mystery culprit on Liverpool station Radio City next Thursday (March 29). Fans who don't live in the Merseyside area can listen online.

Lancel is covering for regular host Pete Price between 10pm and midnight.

The interview will see the top secret cast member in question finally speak openly about their character's guilt.

Confirming the news on Twitter today (March 16), Lancel said: "Exclusive !! Next Thursday 10pm to midnight, I'll be guest presenting @PeteCityPrice show on @RadioCity967. Special guest... FRANK'S KILLER!!!"

Coronation Street fans will see Frank's killer unmasked on Monday, March 19 from 7.30pm on ITV1, bringing weeks of theories and speculation to a close.

Cheryl Cole has predicted that Anne will be unmasked as Frank Foster's killer in Coronation Street on Monday.

Writing on Twitter, the 'Fight For This Love' singer also revealed that she is particularly enjoying the ITV soap at present.

"Anyone else think it was the mother that killed Frank ? Or just me ha (sic)," she began.

At the end of last night's (March 16) 7.30pm edition, the Girls Aloud star added "BOOM", followed by the hashtag "#theplotthickens".

Not wishing to know any details about the second 8.30pm episode, which Cole planned to catch up on later, she told fans: "No next corrie tweets pls I'm +ing it !! #sadbuttrue lol ! Later peeps.."

Can someone explain if Anne's the killer why would she steal Frank's watch, she's his next of kin so would get it anyway ,returned by the police pretty much straight away?

Thats what I thought

Quote Originally Posted by Glen1 View Post
    Can someone explain if Anne's the killer why would she steal Frank's watch, she's his next of kin so would get it anyway ,returned by the police pretty much straight away?
    Quote Originally Posted by lillabet View Post
    Thats what I thought
    I think it is because it used to belong to her late husband.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

What a load of crap this storyline has become. The police investigation is an absolute joke. Now we have Supersleuth Sally going to solve it. The whole story is so contrived. This is the same Sally who didnt even know her hubby was shagging the neighbour.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

9. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (17-03-2012)

No sign of Jenny yet since the Frank's death so she looks a good bet for the killer Anne is way too obvious now

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    I think it is because it used to belong to her late husband.
    But she would get it anway, wouldn't she, unless because it was her husbands she was afraid to leave it to chance, if she is the murderer I will be disapointed, just because everybody has said it for so long,not seeing Jenny, after all this is just silly.

Quote Originally Posted by lillabet View Post
    But she would get it anway, wouldn't she, unless because it was her husbands she was afraid to leave it to chance, if she is the murderer I will be disapointed, just because everybody has said it for so long,not seeing Jenny, after all this is just silly.
    Don't be too disapointed lillabet .if Anne is the murderer she ain't going to be allowed to have the bleedin' watch when she's locked up. Wouldn't be surprised to see the silly bitch put it on top of the coffin at the funeral.then Sally Sherlock Webster can solve the crime . point the finger and then bugger off back to her 3x2 conservatory.

Thread Information