Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Keeping the faith

Smile Keeping the faith

This is my first script on this board so go easy on me This is just the intro it starts 10 years ago with a sort of flashback

Faith. It was something that the young Sharon Watts believed in strongly, although not through choice. Oh no for Sharon Watts faith was a survival technique. When things went from bad from worse she would dry her eyes, hold her head up high and act as though she didnt have a care in the world because she could honestly say that she believed that sooner or later something good would come along and all her faith would be rewarded.
    However certain things in Sharons life had slowly destroyed her faith. The first of these was the death of her father when she was just a teenager. When she had argued with him befoehand she had been angry but she had always believed deep down that they would make up. They didnt. Her faith had been ignored.
    Then she split from her husband and aborted his baby even though she had always believed he would make her happy. The final straw was when sharon found out she was unable to have children for when she had aborted grants baby she had thought that it was the right thing to do and that sometime after that she would still be able to settle down and start a family.
    But no her dreams were torn to shreads and any of her remaining faith frittered away. That day held so many memories for Sharon but the two that stood out were the doctors news taking her faith away and meeting Dennis Rickman, the one person that might be able to give it back...

ill do more if this gets good response but i have planned for a shannis baby

Cool This is good .
    Do more a.s.a.p.
    Last edited by Charmed; 14-06-2005 at 18:48.
    Good Soaps-
    Eastenders
    Coronation Street(its a bit boring but it can be funny,sometimes)
    Emmerdale (Theres no good storylines on at the moment)
    Hollyoaks
    Home and Away

~~~~My Demi and Leo Script,Runnig Away

thanks i'll do more about 10

oooooo more please!!! sounds interesting!!!

thanks torrie for my gorgeous banna!!
    Dennis: A moment of insanity. I only went an' proposed, didn't I?

more! more! this is great!

Thanks for the replies sorry if its rubbish oh and by the way she's in america at the moment

Sharon sighed as she wiped the tears from off her cheeks. She felt so stupid for crying. This wasnt happening not to her it wasnt fair. The doctor had to be wrong or...no there was no or the doctor had to be wrong. She sat down on a bench outside the clinic to clear her thoughts. The worst thing was she didnt even want kids at that precise moment but to have the choice taken away from her, that was the worst part. An instant reaction swept over her body and she felt as though a part of her was missing never to be returned.
    As she reflected on recent news she decided it was some kind of curse, a Watts curse after all she had been adopted. But that wasnt what she wanted that wasnt who she was things got worse for her and then they got better that was how it worked for her, but deep down Sharon knew that things werent going to get better and that they would never quiet be the same again. Deep down she knew that no amout of hoping would change things.
    But Sharon Watts was not a quitter and she would not let this 'thing' ruin her life. No she was gonna go out there and live. So she put on her make up and plastered on a smile and hit the first night club she could find.
    Once inside she surveyed the room for possible suspects...err...boyfriends. Too old...too ugly...too unavailable...ahh now this was promissing the cutest guy in the place just hapened to be the barman.
    She saundered over to him giving him what she hoped was her most seductive smile
    "Dry white wine please" she said in a honey coated voice
    "coming right up by the way have you been here before you look familiar"
    Sharon blushed and fluttered her eyelashes...she had him!
    "No i dont think so, by the way I'm Sharon nice to meet you"
    "The pleasures all mine" he said passing her the wine "my names dennis"

aaah bless!!the beginning of shannis! this is great more soon!!xx

Keeping the faith

thanks for all your gret replies heres the next part

Sharon stumbled. She was pretty drunk and the lift was out so they had to walk up to dennis' appartment. He was cute sharon thought, but nothing special and sharon got the distinct impression that he did this kind of thing a lot, inviting girls back to his flat that was. He seemed that type of person. She, on the otherhand, was not that type of person.
    She was what would be described as a good girl. She played by the rules and didnt partake in things lightly for her a one night stand seemed ridiculous.
    Dennis let her inton his flat and announced that he was going to the bathroom and she should "make herself at home". Sharon sat on the bed in the small (and obviously rented) appartment and happened to glance in the mirror. She looked at herself and stared long and hard untill her eyes were burning and her vision out a focus. A tear ran down her cheek for she didnt like what she saw
    The woman staring back at her was broken and weak but sharon had no self pity. She knew that every ounce of pain etched on the face of the woman she was seeing was her own fault. If she hadnt of been so niave the reflection may have been different but her own blind faith had lead her to this point. She felt so degraded to have lowered herself to this point after all she was about to sleep with a man she had only known for three hours. She sighed and as walked out of the flat, leaving dennis to find his appartment empty when he returned from the bathroom,she knew she had to change. And so the next day as she boarded her flight back to england, and headed to walford the only home she had ever known, she made herself a promise to change. She promised to never believe in her faith again because, she decided, her faith did not believe in her.

wow this is great!!!! more soon please!!

thanks torrie for my gorgeous banna!!
    Dennis: A moment of insanity. I only went an' proposed, didn't I?

Thread Information