Page 34 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: The X Factor 2010

Micahel Buble has been confirmed as the second guest performer on this Sunday's X Factor.

The Canadian singer will return for his third outing on the reality show, following performances in the 2007 semi-final, the 2009 Big Band week and a 'Feeling Good' duet with Stacey Solomon in last year's final.

Earlier this week, it was confirmed that Cheryl Cole will also be playing 'Promise This' from her upcoming Messy Little Raindrops album.

The X Factor results show airs on Sunday at 8pm on ITV1.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (21-10-2010)

minogue and louis are definitley the best judges in my opnion. They all have a right to voice what the think and cheryl and simon seem to think that when they do they are in the right. Dannii was completley right at the weekend to say she wasnt a fan of cher, finally someone speaking sense!

Speaking of which, that clips brilliant i knew id heard them lyrics, i was going to my mum when she sung it, ive heard them before. The thing is, the origionalty thing is wearing thin as she really isnt, and now shes just getting annoying and repetative. its not original if you do the same hing week in week out.

i think the contestants like katie and cher are getting a bit to big for there boots

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katy For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (21-10-2010), tammyy2j (21-10-2010)

Mary is suppose to be singing Its Raining Men this week

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Mary is suppose to be singing Its Raining Men this week
    That would be fantastic.. I hope she does!! she will do a fantastic job
    Super Mod

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (21-10-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    That would be fantastic.. I hope she does!! she will do a fantastic job
    Brian will probably surround her with lots of men in speedos

hahahahah, you hoping?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Brian will probably surround her with lots of men in speedos
    As long as he doesn't surround her with Wagner in speedos
    Super Mod

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (21-10-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    As long as he doesn't surround her with Wagner in speedos
    Mary might prefer Wagner

I wanna see Dermot and Matt in speedos

X Factor finalist Cher Lloyd has been awarded a spot on NME magazine's Cool List.

The 17-year-old singer from Malvern was a surprise addition to the publication's annual countdown of its favourite musical acts, finishing in 66th place ahead of established stars such as Weezer's Rivers Cuomo and Muse's Matt Bellamy.

Justifying her position on the list, NME journalist Jaimie Hodgson described Lloyd as "relevant and in-touch with exciting breaking music cultures". Speaking about her audition performance of 'Turn My Swag On', he added: "Watching her 'do her thang' in front of monsieurs Walsh and Cowell's dropped jaws genuinely felt a bit subversive and special."

Since reaching the live shows, Lloyd has won praise from the judges for her renditions of 'Just Be Good To Me' and 'Hard Knock Life'.

Laura Marling, who won rave reviews for her I Speak Because I Can album earlier this year, topped the Cool List.

'X Factor' finalist Wagner Carrilho has reportedly been recorded saying that the show is a "set-up".

The Sun has released a tape where the 54-year-old Brazilian contestant can allegedly be heard saying: "It stinks like a set-up. I don't think I will win because they won't let a Brazilian win."

He is also heard claiming that he is given bad song choices on the show, adding: "I never thought I could win anyway because I think this is more for some kind of British, English person, either a nice pretty girl or a boys' group."

He reportedly goes on to describe Simon Cowell as "the boss", accusing him of deciding who will eventually win the show and commenting: "Nobody tells Simon Cowell what to do. (…) Whoever wins it doesn't affect him because he earns the money anyway."

Wagner, who was brought back to the competition as Louis Walsh's 'wild card' act, is currently the bookies' favourite to leave 'X Factor' this weekend.

Some fans – including Yahoo! users – want Wagner to be voted off the competition. paulinedavies.1 said about Wagner on Yahoo! TV: "Shouldn`t be on the show anyway. Can`t sing", while walfordlewis commented: "Beats me how Wagner is still in the competition, he cant sing for penuts (sic). Makes me angry when you get someone like Gamu not getting through and people like him getting through."

Reports earlier this week suggested that he had moved out of the 'X Factor' house amid claims that he had fallen out with fellow finalists.

Thread Information