Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Ashley Cole in 'second sex text scandal'

My daughter loves Cheryl and she was saying to me "oh everyone is saying different things".. I just told her look, Cheryl is not your sister/mum etc so it should concern not you, go do your homework
    Last edited by Siobhan; 24-02-2010 at 16:48.
    Super Mod

Good advice!

according to max Clifford on this morning cheryl's statement said she has only separated from Ashley he as moved out of the home! she isn't even thinking about divorce yet! did anyone see the pictures of the fire brigade going to the Cole house last night when she set fire alarms of with steam lol
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Cheryl Cole is to re-release her debut solo album under her maiden name, say reports.

According to The Sun, insiders at the singer's record label claim that she is planning to reissue 3 Words later this year as Cheryl Tweedy, following her split from husband Ashley.

A source at Fascination Records told the publication: "Cheryl told record label bosses just before she jetted out to LA that she's thinking about the name change.

"If the album is re-released later this year that would be ideal time to do it."

now im sorry but she is taking the ps she is just exploiting little kids she knows they will buy the album again if it as tweedy on the front
    Last edited by sindydoll; 25-02-2010 at 09:54.

Cheryl Cole is better name wise than Cheryl Tweedy sorry if i offend but when i think of Cheryl Tweedy i think of a chav from a reality show who beat up a toliet attendant she is more known as Cheryl Cole from X factor, L'Oreal ads, UK sweetheart etc and it will help her crack the US if any of this makes sense

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (25-02-2010)

i can understand her changing her stage name but dont think she should be changing it on 3 words to make more money

Cheryl Cole has reportedly agreed to attend counselling sessions with estranged husband Ashley.

According to the Daily Mail, the X Factor judge made the decision after receiving a series of phone calls and text messages from her ex-partner in which he pleaded for another chance.

It is claimed that the pair's first counselling session is likely to take place next week at their Surrey home. Insiders have also suggested that Cheryl is starting to accept some responsibility for their marriage problems.

A source told the newspaper: "Cheryl has agreed to see a counsellor with Ashley to hear his issues. She think he deserves to be heard and understands how he could think that she let him down as a wife.

"In essence, she is starting to accept his claim that it is not solely his fault their marriage collapsed."

The Girls Aloud star last month dumped Ashley following allegations that he had cheated on her with a series of women.

"Of course, Cheryl is devastated and furious at what he's done," the insider added. "But she accepts she owes it to their marriage to talk it through with him."

She is a fool if she gives him another chance, imo. because I think he will hurt her feelings again before long

celebrity marriage is false a normal person wont put up with what these footballers get up too in a normal world.
    newspapers have to make money and half the time celebs are in with the papers and make up half the stories so they get a slice of the pie too they also phone them and tell them where going to be at what time!!
    people are getting really bored to the point where sales are probably going down so they get back together....very convenient

According to our local radio last week Cheryl and Ashley are getting back together again in August

What happens in August that they need to be re-united then and not before?

Thread Information