Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Amira having affair

Quote Originally Posted by EddieBo View Post
    Marc Elliott said in an interview on the Enders website that she can never marry another Muslim man, I can't remember it word for word but it had something to do with her reputation being tarnished and her family being shamed so the Muslim community would cast her out.

She would not be allowed to marry another Muslim man in a Muslim ceromony again.

Something to do with it being her fault, damaged goods and whatnot.
    Marc Elliot is obviously wrong. There's nothing stopping a divorced muslim woman marrying again with an islamic ceremony
    All this cultural bollocks is inherited from India and nothing to do with being a muslim

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Meh For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-01-2010)

it makes u wonder wot amiras intentions of getting married to syed really was maybe it was just having some stability in her life after losing her mum and her dads dodgy dealings sometimes stabilty may seem the right path 2 take maybe she realises it wasnt wot she wanted after all

Quote Originally Posted by hayleylewis View Post
    it makes u wonder wot amiras intentions of getting married to syed really was maybe it was just having some stability in her life after losing her mum and her dads dodgy dealings sometimes stabilty may seem the right path 2 take maybe she realises it wasnt wot she wanted after all
    Aye. Maybe a marriage of convenience on both sides

That is not the impression I have had so far, from Amira's behaviour towards Syed, but she might have hidden it.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    That is not the impression I have had so far, from Amira's behaviour towards Syed, but she might have hidden it.
    She's certainly acted like she's completely in love with Syed so far. Things may have changed drastically after the honeymoon, I suppose.

one thing i have been pondering, is Amira a virgin? and am i right in assuming her and Syed weren't going to do it until they got married?
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

I'm not sure about whether or not she's a virgin, but her and Syed were definitely waiting until they got married to sleep together.

I think she was a virgin, can't see her waiting just for Syed if she has had sex before

That makes sense.

SYED Masood gets to grips with his wife moments after she reveals she kissed another man.

The caterer – played by Marc Elliott, 30 – is shocked when Amira (Preeya Kalidas, 28) confesses she puckered up with hunky newcomer Danny Mitchell.

But he can’t kick up too much of a fuss because he’s been secretly having a gay affair with his mate Christian Clarke (John Partridge, 36).

Amira’s revelation makes him realise he needs to put more effort into his marriage.

Daily Star

Thread Information