Page 19 of 404 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Wow 102 is an amazing age!

Ive had a pretty productive day, well I think I have I finally returned the books to the library so I dont have to keep renewing them, and then ot 2 massive books out to help me with some other modules. Then went to the train station to book my tickets cos Im going to london for the day in Feb to visit my dad.
    Im also going to start my discussion, the report is due in on thurs and im going out tonight so I wont get it all done but I have tomorrow as well and wednesday afternoon as Im going on a trip that day.

I am actually fuming. Like I'm about to boil over! Today we were supposed to receive our bonus, and backpay and normal pay from EMA today, a few have been paid, I haven't. So I went to see what had happened and the man in the office said that there was a backlog and I should receive it on 8th Feb and if not I have to go back.
    I'm sorry, but I don't think having a backlog is a good enough excuse. Its so unfair for some students to be paid and others now have to wait, and they should have a more efficient system because clearly the way they're doing things now aren't working properly. If they'd have automatically paid everyone for the weeks we had snow and they closed the College... they would never have been in this situation. Rant over.

I've had a really rubbish few days

Saturday I was at a demo all day. It turned nasty and we ended up locked in the union for a while because there were people with weapons threatening to do people in.

When I finally got home, I had a bottle of wine (first mistake) and considered a few things. I realised a few things that I've been avoiding for a while. I do still care about him; I can't forgive him and that makes me feel so alone. Then came the second mistake of the night.

Yesterday I didn't do much, just the usual washing and tidying up. In the evening I decided it would be a good idea to escape my misery with a bit of recreational drug use. I took too much though and suffered the consequences today: shaking, nausea, vomiting, disassociation, lack of concentration...

I had a really important meeting to chair this afternoon. To say I didn't know what happened is an understatement. I managed to blag it with the excuse of a migraine but I let someone have the upper hand and now I've got to sort it out when I'm not high. My friend had a major go at me for not being on the ball. He knew what I got up to last night and he wasn't happy this morning when I couldn't string a sentence together. I let him down; he depended on me to do one thing for him and I couldn't do it.

I stopped taking the anti-depressants suddenly a few days ago. I know it's a stupid thing to do and to be honest, I'm not sure why I did it. I've also drunk five bottles of wine this week, which doesn't help my mood at all. I'm in a self-destructive mind set at the moment and I can't get out of it. The simple answer would be to start taking the meds again but I can't be bothered and it's not the solution to my problems.

I let on a bit too much to a friend this afternoon and I'm concerned she might tell someone who's going to put two and two together. I know she would only do it out of concern and perhaps it's easier than me telling him myself.

Anyway, after not sleeping at all last night, I need some shut eye. Still feeling nauseaus
    Thanks CrazyLea

You did drugs?

Ugh. Having a good night. But all of a sudden feel down. I duno why but I just thought about Steph. And I'm again coming to terms with the fact that I will never speak to her again. I can't believe it. Been crying for ages. Thought I had come to terms with it. But obviously not ..

Hugs to you both.

In comparison I don't have anything to complain about. I'm just annoyed because I've spent half the night propping up my flatmate. I just wish she'd think before she drinks so much.
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 26-01-2010 at 03:20.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

My bed is broken . I'm going to have to sleep on the mattress on the floor. GREAT .

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    My bed is broken . I'm going to have to sleep on the mattress on the floor. GREAT .
    How did you brake your bed???

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    How did you brake your bed???
    I wonder *wink wink*

Ah flatmates! I wish one would just apologise to the other. Especially as technically I did the exact same actions. I told him that our drunk flatmate would be fine, that she'd been that drunk before, to leave it and just go to bed. Then I went into my room and shut the door. She did the same, except she went to the opposite flat for a couple of hours, by which time all the drama (of him calling security to put her to bed. - I'm glad I was in bed by this point!) was over.
    And now he's been hiding in his room most of the day since and they aren't talking. She doesn't know what she did wrong, and I'm not quite sure either. He needs to talk to her at least or better still, apologise for sending the texts (saying she didn't care about drunk flatmate). He acts as if he's 15 most of the time its unreal. Remind me why I agreed to share a house with him next year! Dear me.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Haha Kasple Yeah me and my friend got too excited while watching Harry Potter. That Severus *dribbles*.
    Ha but yeah it's been dodgy for a while. And like it had a leg in the middle.. and the leg broke off, so now it is unsafe, and like if you lie on it/sit on it, it bends a bit in the middle ha.

Thread Information