Page 85 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast

Thread: Weight Loss Resolution

I've let my weight creep back up the past 2 weeks. So now I'm kicking myself up the bum again! I can do it, I know I can. I find my main problem now is exercise since I finished dancing, and also... our breaks are so random at College, and we're in for so long during the day that you don't know when or what to eat... I can't get myself into a routine.

Well done Hollie that's really good

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirsty :] For This Useful Post:

Hollie-x (09-11-2009)

I hate my size but i can never get motivated to do anything about it. ill have to try very hard in 2010 to get thin again!!

Hi everyone i was just wondering does anyone have any good tips on getting a flatter stomach?

I try to go to the gym but have not had much time of late also i am not very good at stomach crunchies.
    angelblue

Quote Originally Posted by angelblue View Post
    Hi everyone i was just wondering does anyone have any good tips on getting a flatter stomach?

I try to go to the gym but have not had much time of late also i am not very good at stomach crunchies.
    If you find out, let me know too I am currently doing 2 dance classes a week to see if I can tone up..
    Super Mod

Well I have my fitness test tomorrow at 11.30. I'll let you know how I get on.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I think you need to persevere with abs crunchies, start with a few and carry on on a daily basis, adding just one or two a day. Like everything, the more you practice, the better you get (now I just have to do as I preach )

If your not very good at them, get one of those things thats helps you do them

Sorry I dont know what they are called but Ived used them on the gym before

If you have lots of fat on top of your abs muscles, it doesn't matter how many crunches you do, you won't get a flat belly.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post

If you have lots of fat on top of your abs muscles, it doesn't matter how many crunches you do, you won't get a flat belly.
    so how do you get rid of that fat?
    Super Mod

i dont know but i want to.

ive done so bad today.

feel horrible.

Thread Information