Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Gossip Girl

Im just curious as i have just finished watching the first series, are they seniors and how many series will there be as they will be off to college surely
    Maisie Mouse

In a Season 3 episode of Gossip Girl, Ed Westwick's womanizing Chuck Bass will share a smooch with another male character

However, the lucky guy is not Nate, Dan, or even Serena's gay little brother. Instead, Chuck will swap spit with guest star Neal Bledsoe (CSI: NY, Guiding Light) who makes a guest appearance in episode six as NYU's head of freshman affairs, Josh Ellis.

But guess who's behind the lip-lock: Chuck's ladylove, Blair. Apparently, she will stop at nothing to sway Josh into selecting her to deliver the honorable freshman speech — including offering up her boyfriend.

Season three of Gossip Girl will premiere on ITV2 next month, it has been confirmed.

The first new episode of the teen drama series, starring Blake Lively, Leighton Meester and Ed Westwick, will arrive October 7 at 8pm.

ITV2 controller Zai Bennett commented: "We’re pleased to be able to give our viewers their weekly fix of Gossip Girl so soon after it is broadcast in the US."

The new series, which debuted yesterday in the US, will reportedly feature an appearance from Hilary Duff and a gay kiss involving one of the lead characters.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/a1777...e-on-itv2.html

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

angel_eyes87 (17-09-2009), tammyy2j (17-09-2009)

Harrington to return to 'Gossip Girl'

Desmond Harrington has revealed that he will be returning to Gossip Girl.

Harrington, who plays Chuck's uncle Jack Bass on the show, told TV Guide that he is looking forward to reprising his role.

"I will be back this year," he said. "I think it's episode 15 or 16 where I show up. It's fun playing Uncle Jack."

Harrington explained that he is unsure of the storyline surrounding his return, but said that he hopes his character will be tormenting Chuck.

"I think, if anything, I am there to screw that kid's life up basically," he said. "I think he might be, out of all the most evil characters the show has ever had on it, the most evil character. He's evil."

Season three of Gossip Girl will be broadcast in the UK in October.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/a17...ssip-girl.html

Gossip Girl star Kelly Rutherford has obtained a temporary restraining order against her estranged husband after accusing him of following and threatening her.

The actress alleges Daniel Giersch has been regularly trailing her, her mother and nanny to "show up unexpectedly to threaten and scare us", according to the order filed at Los Angeles Superior Court.

The documents include a statement from Rutherford's mother, Ann Edwards, who claims the German businessman once arrived at a restaurant where she was eating with the couple's two-year-old son, Hermes, and blocked them from leaving the establishment.

Rutherford's nanny also maintains she has quit working for the family because of Giersch's aggressive behaviour, accusing him of threatening to sue her after she refused to answer questions about Rutherford.

An attorney for Giersch has refuted the claims, adding, "Daniel will remain focused on co-parenting both of their children and not make any personal comments in order to continue to protect the children's need for privacy and wellbeing."

The couple is in the middle of a messy divorce and custody battle over Hermes and three-month-old daughter Helena.

A hearing is set for 15 October.
    This is getting very messy

Kevin Zegers has joined the cast of Gossip Girl for a multi-episode arc, says The Hollywood Reporter.

The 25-year-old actor, who has previously appeared in House and Smallville, has been tapped as a new love interest for Jenny Humphrey (Taylor Momsen).

His character, an "international bad-boy" called Damien, is expected to appear later this season.

Earlier this month, it was confirmed that Desmond Harrington is to reprise his role as Chuck's uncle Jack Bass, while two Gossip actors are said to have filmed a gay kiss as part of an upcoming storyline.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/a17...in-zegers.html

Tyra Banks has claimed that she set a record during her guest appearance on Gossip Girl.

The America's Next Top Model presenter was confirmed to portray "larger-than-life" actress Ursula Nyquist in July. Her stint on The CW's teen drama is to air on October 5 in the US and will also feature singer Hilary Duff.

The 35-year-old said that her role required her to undergo several hairstyle changes.

She told People: "The people at Gossip Girl tell me I set a Gossip Girl hair change record. I had seven hair changes, every single scene you see is some new hair on my head."

Banks, who wears hair extensions, recently revealed her "real hair" on the season premiere of her talkshow.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/a18...rl-record.html

Lady GaGa has reportedly signed up to guest star on Gossip Girl later this year.

According to various internet sources, the 23-year-old 'LoveGame' singer will play herself - and perform some of her tracks - in an upcoming episode of the show's third season.

GaGa joins previously announced Gossip guest stars Tyra Banks, who appeared in Monday night's episode as actress Ursula Nyquist, and Hilary Duff, who has signed up for a multi-episode arc as movie star Olivia Burke.

The show, which airs on Mondays at 8pm on The CW, recently returned with a decent 2.5m viewers.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/a18...ssip-girl.html

Back tonight and i must admit i like Serena with Carter of course Chair (Chuck and Blair ) are the best couple on the show

Attempting to draw the viewers of Taylor Momsen's "Gossip Girl", the production team of the show is currently working in a sex scene, which is scheduled to be featured on the November 9 episode of the hit CW show's third season. According to EW, three major characters of the series will make love together at the same time and on the same bed.

Though there has been no word about who will get involved in the scene, the site claims there is a possibility that Ed Westwick's Chuck will get along with Leighton Meester's Blair and Chace Crawford's Nate. However, there is another speculation that Blake Lively's Serena is going to get cozy with Michelle Trachtenberg's Georgina and Sebastian Stan's Carter, EW reports.

Along with the announcement about the threesome sex scene, Lady GaGa has been slated to make a cameo on "Gossip Girl". Beside starring as herself, she will also perform in certain episode of the show, New York Daily News claims.

Thread Information