Page 76 of 78 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 LastLast

Thread: A levels

i didnt really think of them til about 2 weeks before then it seemed like a long time
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I go on holiday for 2 weeks and come back 2 days before the results so maybe it wont be that bad

I'm trying not to think about them. I kind of want to get them this year though to help me make a final decision as to what I want to apply for at uni. I want to do a combined honours at the moment but if I've done badly in one of the subjects then probably not. I will come to dread getting them though, especially as they go down on the UCAS form with predicted grades.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Im the same, although my dad always brings it up, he is the most annoying person ever!
    My dad forgets about them In March I told him in the morning of the day that we were getting the results that I was getting results that day. When I rang him to let him know what I got he had completely forgotten.

When do you all get your results?
    And what is everyone hoping to go on to do after?

20th August are when the AS/A Level results come out. GCSEs, the week after.

I am hoping to go to Aberystwyth University at the end of September to study English Literature and Creative Writing, though I want to change my course slightly and just do English Literature on its own.

I hope that you get the results you need to head to uni. I work with someone who is from that part of the world and went to uni down there and it's supposed to be a beautiful place to study and to live

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hannelene For This Useful Post:

DaVeyWaVey (23-06-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Hannelene View Post
    When do you all get your results?
    And what is everyone hoping to go on to do after?
    I've just started A2 (the second year of A Levels.) I want to go to uni after that; at the moment I want to do combined Business and Psychology. My results are on the 20th August too.

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    I am hoping to go to Aberystwyth University at the end of September to study English Literature and Creative Writing, though I want to change my course slightly and just do English Literature on its own.
    hopefully youll get to change your course, its not a drastic change so you should be alright. otherwise you would probably be able to change to just english after your first year, i know a lot of people who have changed like that
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    hopefully youll get to change your course, its not a drastic change so you should be alright. otherwise you would probably be able to change to just english after your first year, i know a lot of people who have changed like that
    Do you think I could change on Freshers week when I get there? Or maybe after a few weeks into the course I could just switch? This is what I hope to do.. as you say it isn't a drastic change, so I hope it isn't much of a problem.

Thread Information