Thread: Holly Brisley returns to 'Home and Away'

Holly Brisley returns to 'Home and Away'

Actress Holly Brisley has announced that she is returning to Home and Away as the scheming and manipulative Amanda Vale.

Australia's The Sunday Mail reports that Amanda, who was last seen in Summer Bay in 2007, will return to town next month for a secretive story. While remaining tight-lipped about the details of her return, Brisley did confirm that, in an attempt to explain away her real-life pregnancy, Amanda will surprise the Summer Bay locals when it's revealed that she is expecting.

Speaking of her return, the 31-year-old actress said: "People still recognise me as Amanda or send me mail, but their response is always positive - even when she was at her worst I think people responded well to her as she spiced things up a bit and she wasn't afraid to stand up for herself.

"I'm sure there's plenty of people out there that hate her, too, but I don't seem to meet them."

Last month, Jessica Tovey, who plays Brisley's on-screen daughter Belle, announced that she had filmed her final scenes with the soap. It is yet to be confirmed whether Amanda's return ties in with Belle's departure from Summer Bay.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (15-06-2009)

Amanda is only returning for Belle's funeral.

Must be towards the end of the month as the spoilers released so far haven't said anything about Belle getting ill or Amanda returning.

Awww thats so sad

No mentioned of Peter and her son with Dan returning?

The actor who plays Peter has a new show in the US Past Life - he has dark hair in it

No, just Amanda. Peter will probably be working, like he was for Dan's memorial.

Awww I want to see them together

So she is back for Belle's death and funeral

At least its more realistic

Yeah i like it when you see old faces back for weddings, funerals etc although doesnt happen very often

i mean in reality mattie, ric, drew, cassie would all come back too but thats not likely
    Maisie Mouse

Thread Information