Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Dancing On Ice 2009

The ' Dancing on Ice ' show was fantastic!

So amazing to see Torvill and Dean, especially dancing the Bolero. Ray Quinn and Chris Fountain were in the skate-off at the end, and Ray won. Todd even got a 6 from the guest judge!
    Last edited by Ruffed_lemur; 12-04-2009 at 18:00. Reason: Typing error

Ruthie Henshaw has quit DOI to pursue other projects after two years on the ITV hit show.

She wants ore time with daughter Liy, six, and Dolly, four, and she is opening a threatre school in Manningtree, Essex and making an album.

Ruthie said: "I loved the show. I wish them well."

NOTW

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (09-06-2009)

Well thats good for her

She was ok judge but tbh I never thought she should have been a judge, just like Jason for me I feel they dont have the right to be there

Never thought she was a good judge.

She is going into business with my old dance teacher Debbie Miller. They should be great, Debbie is super fun, good teacher and makes herself understood. Many a good dance show have I been involved with under Debbie's direction.

UNDERCOVER TV reporter Donal MacIntyre and his wife were beaten up by friends of a Chelsea football hooligan he exposed NINE YEARS ago.
    MacIntyre — runner-up in this year’s Dancing on Ice — was viciously attacked by four smartly-dressed men at a wine bar.

Wife Ameera De La Rose, 32, was belted when she waded in to help him.

Dad-of-two MacIntyre, 43, collapsed with concussion while talking to cops and was treated in hospital.

He told The Sun: “I’ve had kidnapping threats, been assaulted before, had my car trashed and I’ve had to move many times.

“I’ll take those slings and arrows, but it crosses a line when my wife gets caught in the crossfire.

MacIntyre — renowned for his TV series MacIntyre Undercover — infiltrated the the Chelsea Headhunters hooligan gang and covertly filmed them planning an attack.

Members Jason Marriner, 42, and Andy ‘Nightmare’ Frain, 45, were jailed for six and seven years respectively following the exposé in 2000.

On Wednesday, shortly after he arrived at Cloud 9 wine bar in Hampton Court, Surrey — Marriner lived nearby — four white men yelled “you grass, you snitch”

He said: “They launched an assault by punching me. My wife tried to protect me when I was on the floor.

“They were trying to get me, missed me and then got her.” She suffered bruising to her face, arms and legs. He added: “She is extremely distressed.”

MacIntyre, who was left with a black eye and cut face, said: “The attack on us clearly related to my investigation from 2000.”

A witness from the bar added: “One guy specifically mentioned him turning over his mate Jason Marriner with sneaky tape recorders.”

Police said a 48-year-old man from Addlestone, Surrey, was arrested and quizzed on suspicion of assault.

He was bailed pending further inquiries.

That is shocking to what happened to Donal and his wife. Mindless thugs the lot of them.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

That was so sad to read some people are just wicked

Emma Bunton joins as a new judge

Angry

What?! Wtf does she know about ice skating?!

Thread Information