Page 229 of 246 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2454

Thread: How Was Your Day? High Five

Been to the hospital today. Think I made the wrong decision, not sure I should go ahead with it.

Really wish I was back at uni. I can't cope with the constant arguing and lack of private space. I'm so used to shutting the door and listening to music when I have things on my mind or going for a walk but at home I just can't do that.

Good news for a change. My friend who was diagnosed with breast cancer late September last year has had loads of chemo and radio therapy thereafter and celebrated her last radio therapy on Tuesday with a bottle of champagne. She says Life Is Great, her hair is growing back rapidly and she is just happy. So am I and of course her family and other friends. We all believe that she has beaten the illness although confirmation will obviously take a little more time.

Thats good news Perdita

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

Perdita (16-05-2009)

Brilliant news Perdita. I'm really happy for your friend

I don't have any plans for my 17 week holiday yet.. I will be revising a lot over the next few weeks for exams but after that.. I really don't know what I'm doing apart from going out with friends lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DaVeyWaVey For This Useful Post:

Perdita (16-05-2009)

Aw that's great Perdita she must be so happy right now!

Drama exam went well today thank god! got some more pictures with people and with Mrs Eulert (fave teacher ha) and at dinner time i went up to the science department where my form is with a friend, and me her, another 2 lads, mrs eulert, mr nearney who is my form tutor, mr fowler and mr simpson were running around the prep room (where all the younger years think they aren't allowed to go; which we're not really but lately we've been in loads lol; so a group of year sevens were stoof looking rather shocked at our childish behaviour - some role models we are!) and the rest of the department firing these huge foam rocket things at each other that they had gotten from Alton Towers. it was soooo funny, them lot are mad heads! if our headteacher or any SMT had of come up we would have been in so much trouble!
    Last edited by Hollie-x; 15-05-2009 at 17:41.
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollie-x For This Useful Post:

Perdita (16-05-2009)

Sorry to be so happy lmao, but I've had a veryyyyy awesome week!!!!! Been in Bath from Tuesday until Thursday. With the college, was amazing. Wednesday was the best day, went to Longleat safari park in the day, which was awesome, then in the night we got sooo drunk, was funny... though of you who have me on facebook should check out the pics and videos lmao . Then we went back to one of our rooms, and everyone apart form me and one mate wanted to sleep, so we went for a random walk around Bath, and got in at like half 6.. up at half 7 ha, we went to Mcdonalds at 5 in the morning lmao. It was really random but great . And well travelling home Thursday really, but was still awesome!

Then worked today, which was great, cos of the guy I like haha! Can't wait for tomorrow now .

What's happening tomorrow? Spending more time with the guy?

I remember my last day at school. Emotional. Then I spent the day along the river bank with friends and got sunburn.

I'm in Newcastle for a few days. I can't seem to settle anywhere, maybe it's because of the big change coming up in a few weeks. Everything was perfect until Monday night. Well not perfect but it was going good compared to three months ago. Amazing how the foreseeable future changed in the space of a minute I guess that's life though. I give so much and still it doesn't make me happy.

Yeah basically lmao How sad am I
    Last edited by CrazyLea; 15-05-2009 at 20:51.

That's not sad I'll have a look at your pics when facebook stops being silly.

^^^ so facebook isn't just being a gay with me!
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

Thread Information