Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'House' creator reveals spinoff plans (contains season five spoilers)

Or, they could just cut one repeated episode of CSI. Much simpler than messing around with schedules.

Between Five and Five US I'm sure they can find an hour slot once a week. All this 'can't fit it into the schedule' crap is stupid. If they didn't show so many repeats of everything then there would be room for new episodes of more shows.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Yes if its repeats there's no excuse.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

The only repeat at the moment is CSI Miami on Tuesday at 10. CSI and New York are both new series, which started a few weeks ago though they repeated during the week on Five US.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

10pm would be fine for House. Its gory enough for that timeslot!
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

One of the motor vehicle assessors who I work with has to travel up to the Western Isle. (Stornoway) to assess apprentices in their workplace. He travels about three times a year. He just got back on Friday from another trip and they still don't have CH5 on the island.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    One of the motor vehicle assessors who I work with has to travel up to the Western Isle. (Stornoway) to assess apprentices in their workplace. He travels about three times a year. He just got back on Friday from another trip and they still don't have CH5 on the island.
    Oh. My. Gosh. I think I would have to move if I couldn't get House.

I'm going to watch some later Just listening to Baba O'Riley.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Could not find another spoiler thread on House, therefore I am posting here:

Actor Kal Penn is trading in his role on TV medical drama House for a public service position with the White House.

A White House spokesman confirmed on Tuesday that the young actor is set to join the Obama administration as an associate director in the Office of Public Liaison. The story was first reported Entertainment Weekly magazine.

The Indo-American actor, whose real name is Kalpen Modi, will serve as a liaison connecting the Obama administration with arts and entertainment groups, as well as with the Asian-American and Pacific Islander communities.

Though he rose to fame in the Harold and Kumar stoner comedies and the Van Wilder films, Penn graduated to more serious fare, including the drama The Namesake and TV shows such as 24 and House.

He also won praise for teaching a class in the Asian American Studies department of the University of Pennsylvania in 2008.

Penn, who turns 32 later this month, was among the celebrities who supported U.S. President Barack Obama during the election, including drumming up support for Obama at college campuses, appearing at other campaign stops, and enlisting the support of fellow celebrities.

Penn's start date has not yet been set. However, the actor's character on House committed suicide on the episode that aired Monday night.

Lucky I watched yesterdays episode before I read that!

Interesting career move! Shame though I liked his character!
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 07-04-2009 at 22:18.

Thread Information