View Poll Results: Who do you think tries to kill Max?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jack

8 6.56%
  • Tanya

6 4.92%
  • Bradley

42 34.43%
  • Peter

13 10.66%
  • Callum

4 3.28%
  • Other

49 40.16%
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Think Trys to Kill Max

I still have doubts to believe it was Tanya. I have not heard/read any rumours that she is leaving and as she is already in jail after her confession, her trial would come up reasonably soon and should see her banged up for several years. I am sure there will be a twist and it was somebody else.

wots all this stuff about stacey being a surprise witness .........im totally lost

I don't think its Tanya - she's taking the rap for someone and the only person I think she would do that for is Lauren. If it was Lauren she obviously isn't full of remorse, last night she said that she wishes her dad was dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I still have doubts to believe it was Tanya. I have not heard/read any rumours that she is leaving and as she is already in jail after her confession, her trial would come up reasonably soon and should see her banged up for several years. I am sure there will be a twist and it was somebody else.
    It is possible that Jack will get Stacey to withdraw the statement so she doesn't get sent away? Even if it is not her and it is Lauren.. won't she get sent away for wasting police time.. Maybe Max will drop the charges
    Super Mod

Max is critically ill and has not filed any charges, nor will he have to or can he drop any. Crimes like these are prosecuted by the Crown Prosecution Service which is responsible for prosecuting criminal cases investigated by the police in England and Wales. Even if Max does not want a prosecution, it is out of his hands.

So confused!!!!!!!! If Stacey is a witness surely it has to be Tanya - BUT I don't think it is Tanya?!?!?!?!? Def think she is covering for Lauren.

Tanya was on This Morning the other week and all she would say is that it's going to be a lonely Christmas for Tanya!

Tanya would only take the rap for one of her own children so it is more than likely is Lauren since Abi saw her dad get knocked down

it has to be lauren who has done it
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Quote Originally Posted by Red08 View Post
    So confused!!!!!!!! If Stacey is a witness surely it has to be Tanya - BUT I don't think it is Tanya?!?!?!?!? Def think she is covering for Lauren.

Tanya was on This Morning the other week and all she would say is that it's going to be a lonely Christmas for Tanya!

But we have to remember that not once did the police say that the witness (stacey) saw the driver, they were saying how the witness saw the car drive straight into max and did not swerve or try to avoid him. that means nothing she saw the car doesnt mean she saw the driver, abi also saw the car but didnt see the driver. So she could be covering
    Maisie Mouse

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Hmmmmmm if Stacey is a "witness" how come no one has seen the cops interviewing her ?? Ok so this is the SURPRISE witness?? Wonder if Jack is going to go and have a little chat with Stacey???? Another thing Abi could have seen the driver, she had the advantage point
    Last edited by JustJodi; 12-11-2008 at 14:48.

Thread Information