Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Maria Connor Sutherland (Samia Smith)

oh well there was hope!!!

GRRRR! i saw this thread and thought happiness had come at last! and the that comes GRRRRRR! I WANT HER TO GO - tyrone's ok though - she's just the most horrible selfish little cow i've ever not met, lol

Samia in no rush for a baby

CORONATION Street star Samia Smith says she is in no rush to join the baby boom on the soap.

So far Alison King (Carla Conner), Jane Danson (Leanne Battersby), and Wanda Opalinska (Vicki) are pregnant.

Jack P Shepherd (David Platt), Ryan Thomas (Jason Grimshaw) and Andy Whyment (Kirk Sutherland) are all fathers-to-be.

But 26-year-old Samia — who plays Maria Sutherland on the ITV1 soap — has insisted she is just enjoying being happily married and has no plans to follow in her colleagues’ footsteps for the time being.

Samia said: “I think I’m going to be babysitting for all of those new arrivals before too long.

“Everyone on the show seems to be pregnant at the moment.

“I think the bosses are dreading the phone ringing these days in case it’s another one of us cast members saying we are pregnant.

“I do love babies — but I am in no rush to have them for the time being.”

Lots of babies for Corrie actors at the moment.
    Last edited by Perdita; 15-10-2008 at 07:06.

How are they gonna manage, are some gonna leave?

Must be something in the water at Corrie
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Cool Tony to kill MARIA???

MARIA Connor looks set to be evil Tony’s next victim — after she susses he murdered her husband.
    The downtrodden Corrie crimper realises the terrible truth when she finds out Tony’s new bride Carla had a fling with her hubby Liam.

Suddenly she sees that jealous Tony (Gray O’Brien) had a motive for wanting Liam dead.

And she eventually accuses the factory boss of being behind Liam’s hit-and-run — putting her own life in danger.

The penny finally drops at Tony and Carla’s wedding.

Amid the celebrations, pregnant Maria cannot hold back her grief at the loss of her own husband.

She is found crying by Sally Webster (Sally Whittaker). Sozzled Sally has just been snapped at by Carla (Alison King) for being drunk — and when she spies Maria, realises how she can get revenge on Carla.

So she tells the weeping widow Liam had been having an affair with the bride.

She even shows Maria the mobile phone footage of the cheating pair that daughter Rosie (Helen Flanagan) took — and which Tony believed had been safely destroyed.

Sally’s drunken plan works — and Maria, played by Samia Smith, 26, screams at Carla, ruining her big day.

But later when the chaos dies down, Maria realises Tony knew of the affair — and had a motive for wanting Carla’s secret love dead.

She also realises that as the death took place at Tony’s own stag do, he had every opportunity to plan a hit and run. She ransacks his office looking for clues and tells everyone her fears.

An insider at the ITV1 soap said: “Sadly her friends think grief-stricken Maria is losing the plot.

“They even arrange for a psychiatric doctor to visit her. Maria then puts her own life in mortal danger when she phones Tony and tells him, ‘You killed Liam and I’ll prove it. And don’t think I’m going to go away — because I’ll never stop till I see you rotting in prison’.

“Viewers will be on the edge of their seats willing her to succeed but scared Tony will silence her first.”
    Last edited by alan45; 23-10-2008 at 20:57.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

alvinsduckie (25-10-2008), Chris_2k11 (23-10-2008), lizann (23-10-2008), parkerman (23-10-2008), pinkles14 (24-10-2008), sam23 (29-10-2008)

Corrie is back on form!!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

So they get married

I hoped Tony would have killed Carla or dumped her

So hows Maria find out about the affair??????

let's hope he does kill her off, can't stand her character tbh!

i didn't think him and Carla were going to get married! How can so go along and marry a man who she doesn't love?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    let's hope he does kill her off, can't stand her character tbh!

i didn't think him and Carla were going to get married! How can so go along and marry a man who she doesn't love?
    You must have led a sheltered life Bry. People dont always marry for love. Ask the former Mrs McCartney. She did alright out of it.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Thread Information