Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: New Series (:

That's the one (:

Yeah because tbh, i wouldn't be all pally with her just like because she has lied to all of them for well like a year now and fair enough she was 'protecting' her daughter but if she calls them her best/closest friends, surely she would have just told them. But that's just me!
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

yeah surely if bree considers susan, lynette and gaby her closest friends she could have still faked the pregnancy (wore the belly etc) but confided in them because she wanted to and because she trusted them not because she was getting blackmailed
    Maisie Mouse

I keep missing it but I think Im up to date
    This week is gonna be good

yeah surely if bree considers susan, lynette and gaby her closest friends she could have still faked the pregnancy (wore the belly etc) but confided in them because she wanted to and because she trusted them not because she was getting blackmailed
    Tbh I would have done this rather than hidden it from them.

Ahhh Wed's eppisode was fabby! I'm gonna watch it tonight on E4 because I simply can not wait till Wed for the next eppisode (: looked amazing from what they showed last week.

what happened on wed again?
    Maisie Mouse

the finale was good but why does the next series go 5 years into the future, i understand when shows like one tree hill does it as all the main characters are off at diff colleges etc,

Could be good though i just hope they havent messed a really good show up,

And whos the guy susans kissing, is she having an affair or have her and mike split
    Maisie Mouse

Thought it was really good last night - but DH always do have really good season finales

Ahhhhhh! I'm so excited for next week! (: looked fantastic from what last night showed

I'm not sure why they do but I think it's a really good idea because watching it like we are doing, time is at the same rate if yano what I mean so by putting it a few years ahead, we get to see more of what the characters turn into because obv the show will be coming to and end at somepoint.

The guy Susan's kissing - no idea! But on Sky yano when you can get information well I went to the new episode which will be on next Sunday and it said something about her 'relationship with a new man' so not sure if Mike is out now (which i'm hoping he isn't because I wanted mike and susan to be together forever!) or whether she's having an affair.

I loved how Gabby looked! Complete contrast - and when
    Spoiler:
    the kids were on her bed messing up her things!
    Last edited by Hollie-x; 13-10-2008 at 16:14.

Last night was really good. I cried though when Katherine was telling her ex about how her daughter dies (but then I am a soppy old sod)

I am wondering who Susan's new bloke is too. I think maybe she is carrying on behind Mike's back.

Can't wait for next week now.......

is series 5 away to start right now or is it just the first episode of series 5 because from the adverts it comes across as if series 5 is away to start now.

And if its the first episode only dont see the point in that??
    Maisie Mouse

I loved the finale, I kinda new dylan wasnt her daughter but I wasnt expecting that story
    Love it that its 5 years in the future
    Im looking forward to gabbys storylines

Thread Information