Page 90 of 137 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion- III

Brilliant, alan, thank you.

Excellent attempt at singing for Vernon, very entertaining.

Norris's face when he saw the old photos of Rita - priceless. Ken and Roy being arrested was so funny, can somebody like Roy really be so naive?

I watched this morning's omnibus to catch up with what I missed when I was on holiday and the programme synopsis said that Liam ends up back in Carla's bed - have I blinked and missed it or is this still to come and they synopsis was wrong? They were not even together on their own in all the episodes, brief chat only when Carla was going shopping and once in the pub.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I watched this morning's omnibus to catch up with what I missed when I was on holiday and the programme synopsis said that Liam ends up back in Carla's bed - have I blinked and missed it or is this still to come and they synopsis was wrong? They were not even together on their own in all the episodes, brief chat only when Carla was going shopping and once in the pub.
    nah it hasnt happened yet, not that i can remember anyway! lol last night was hilarious with the whole arrest thing haha im so glad Becky's going back to the cafe, these 3 are a proper little trio!! loved it in the police station "I put me bloke in casualty but if I turn on water works I usually get away with it" shes brilliant!

cant stand Sean however
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

wow, i'm so amazed, yet happy, that Marcus got a proper send off! bless him; its like in real life when you're with someone and you do genuinely like their friends and then you break up and you don't really get to see them anymore.

I didnt mind Marcus, he was a lot better than Sean anyway. That last scene between him and Maria where she thanked him was quite touching.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

wish it was Sean that was going. can not stand him in the slightest!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k7 View Post
    I didnt mind Marcus, he was a lot better than Sean anyway. That last scene between him and Maria where she thanked him was quite touching.
    I was so annoyed with stupid Maria for opening her big gob and telling him about Sean and Tom though, I think she should feel a little responsible for Marcus leaving when he did.

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    I actually ALMOST felt sorry for Vermin last night when he started singing his ballad to Liz
    lol that was the funniest thing ever!

Thread Information