Page 157 of 331 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 3310

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VII

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    does anyone else think baby Amy might not be dead? it was just the way Archie said it; it was so spiteful i got the feeling he might have said it just to lash out at her.

Poor Ronnie - Daddy Eric is a nasty piece of work

I actually liked Sean in tonight's episode i hope him and Roxy last

I also think Amy is alive
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 11-07-2008 at 22:51.

another thing i thought of, the way Archie was talking about Ronni when she was a girl/teenager and how she changed from being this sweet little thing to something else....anyone else have a flahback to Ian and Lucy?

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Wow Sean was acting almost normal
    He was actually acting like a "loving person"
    I like that ok lets see if this can last.
    I have already decided I hate ARCHIE lol.. and I am with a few others I do think Amy is alive,, I think Archie said that to Ronnie just because he wanted to HURT her

Ok back in Walford.... I just do not like Susie Branning, and how many of you folks were sick seeing Phil grinning like a damn fool in BED,, ugh What do these women see in that man ?????
    Funnily how she did not even want to see her brothers,they were right across the square...I wonder if brother EX cop Jack knows his sis is in the drug dealin biz ??? That was alot of dope she had !!! Ben did not seem to be pleased with his dad shackin up with that blonde!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    another thing i thought of, the way Archie was talking about Ronni when she was a girl/teenager and how she changed from being this sweet little thing to something else....anyone else have a flahback to Ian and Lucy?
    Yea I was thinking the same thing Voodoo,, EE sure can not come up with any thing new can they ???

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    My goodness - I didn't expect Archie to be that nasty! What a brilliant episode tonight - Samantha Janus was in particular, fantastic and I felt so much sympathy towards her. Can't believe that Peggy is falling for Archie's charm - will she ever learn?!
    I know, Im really shocked at Archie too

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    My goodness - I didn't expect Archie to be that nasty! What a brilliant episode tonight - Samantha Janus was in particular, fantastic and I felt so much sympathy towards her. Can't believe that Peggy is falling for Archie's charm - will she ever learn?!
    I know, Im really shocked at Archie too
    I was too, great episode with great performances. Can't wait to see how all this drama is going to unfold between Archie and Ronnie.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Just watching the omnibus now. quite impressed actually, i expected this week to be a bit boring.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    does anyone else think baby Amy might not be dead? it was just the way Archie said it; it was so spiteful i got the feeling he might have said it just to lash out at her.

Poor Ronnie - Daddy Eric is a nasty piece of work

I actually liked Sean in tonight's episode i hope him and Roxy last

I also think Amy is alive

Maybe that is something that Ronnie will investigate when she has clamed down, and had a chance to think - Archie said that they were invited to the funeral, so presumably he would know the town/area where she was buried, and therefore Ronnie could check the records etc.

Ive wondered too if Amy is alive.
    On one hand Archie seemed very specific when telling how she died on the other hand he has already proved to me a Vile man who could have easily come up with that story
    Last edited by Abbie; 14-07-2008 at 13:05.

Hoenstly I wasn't at all suprised, Ronnie was talking about how he was beforehand and I believed her for some reason so I wasn't suprised then. I do think however Amy is around somewhere, poor Ronnie..

Thread Information